About this program
Certificate in Marine Consultancy
Gain the knowledge required to be a successful marine consultant.
Delivers the expertise and knowledge to start up and enhance your own marine consultancy operation.
- Module 1 - Marine Consultancy: An Introduction
- Module 2 - Types of Marine Consultancy
- Module 3 - Expert Witness Work
- Module 4 - Marine Accident Investigation
- Module 5 - Dealing with Lawyers
- Module 6 - Report Writing and Consultancy
- Module 7 - Business Development
- Module 8 - Financial Management and Accounting
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project
Book on or before 4 February 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1619.10 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
Book after 4 February 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1799 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
Your Digital Badge!
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
What you'll learn
- What the role involves; what experience and expertise is required and the codes of conduct involved
- The processes involved in expert witness work and giving an opinion in the court of law
- The work of marine accident investigation and its part in the role of the marine consultant
- The interaction between lawyers and marine consultants, and how marine consultants can build an effective relationship with lawyers
- How to write an effective report for marine consultancy clients and how to give recommendations
- How a marine consultant can grow their business and market it successfully
Message the school
About this institute
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Want to know more about Certificate in Marine Consultancy? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!