MSc Climate Change, Management & FinanceImperial College Business School
MSc Climate Change, Management & Finance
All available course dates
About this program
MSc Climate Change, Management & Finance
MSc Climate Change, Management & Finance is a one-year programme that gives graduates the interdisciplinary skills required in business on issues relating to climate change and sustainability. You will learn from leading practitioners and world-class faculty how to put the latest academic thinking and business and climate change strategies into practice.
The programme partners with Imperial College London's pioneering hub for climate change and the environment, the Grantham Institute and the Business School's Centre for Climate Change & Investment, resulting in an intellectually rigorous and research-backed programme with exclusive access to a wealth of networking opportunities and events outside of the classroom.
Based in London, not only will you be at the heart of one of the world's leading cultural, business and financial centres but also amidst UK expertise driving climate change action forward.
To apply for MSc Climate Change, Management & Finance you should have a First or Upper Second Class Honours undergraduate degree from a recognised university or the international equivalent in a quantitative discipline such as:
Prerequisite knowledge requirements
Your quantitative experience should typically include topics such as advanced calculus, probability, statistics and linear algebra.
You should use the Quantitative Experience Statement' on the application form to list the most advanced quantitative courses that you have taken in your academic career to date and to provide brief examples of the relevant topics covered by the programme.
Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements.The IELTS indicator test will be accepted for admissions to the 2020/21 academic year.
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements. The ETS at Home test will be accepted for admission to the 2020/21 academic year.
- Duolingo English Test: 125 Overall with no less than 115 in any band score.
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country and English language assessed to be proficient via Kira Talent video interview.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The programme comprises core modules from a range of subject areas. Taught over three academic terms, you will benefit from a balance between teaching and learning through a mix of lectures, seminars, external speakers, discussions group exercises and case studies.
- Business Economics, Climate Change and the Environment
- Financial and Carbon Accounting and Reporting
- Impacts and Adaptation to Climate Change
- Quantitative Methods
- The Science of Climate Change
- Clean Technology Investment
- Corporate Finance
- Mitigating Climate Change
- Risk management and Climate Change
- Sustainable Management and Strategy
- Climate Change and Governance
- Climate Finance
- Energy Business and Strategy
- Innovation in Cleantech and Climate Change Solutions
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the institute website for more information.
The cost of tuition for this program is £34,400 for all students.
Message the school
About this institute
Imperial College Business School
At Imperial College Business School, we offer undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA programs to inspire intelligent and creative minds from a diverse range of backgrounds to be the world’s future business leaders. As part of Imperial College London, a global leader...
Want to know more about MSc Climate Change, Management & Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!