Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
BBA in ManagementIFM Geneva - Institute of Finance and Management
BBA in Management
All available course dates
BBA in Management
This excellent programme is an ideal track for aspiring managers.
Designed by professionals, our degree provides you with the essential skills needed to manage a company and establish a solid foundation for a successful career. You will develop an in-depth understanding of the structure, role, operations and environment of companies. You will be prepared to manage financial resources, human resources and technologies. The specialisation develops strong skills in corporate finance, management and business. The programme provides the mindset to become a modern and sustainable leader able manage projects, create strategies, solve problems and make crucial decisions to increase a company’s performance.
This specialisation prepares graduates for managerial careers in various industry types and sizes, from consumer goods to consulting, and from small businesses to global companies.
Facts and Figures
- Length: 3 years
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Degree awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration (with specialization in Management)
- 41 courses: including a wide range of subjects
- Study mode: full-time
- Small classes: 20 students
- Excellent professor to student’s ratio: 1 to 6
- Language: courses taught in English
- 2 intakes per year in October and March.
- An application form
- A 300-400 words motivation letter
- High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturity or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A letter of reference from your school or one of your professors (if possible)
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The tuition for this BBA is CHF 28’500 for the1st year and CHF 31’500 for the 2nd and 3rd year.
Scholarships & funding
IFM is a private university and does not offer scholarships or financial aid. Students who need a scholarship or a loan to pay for their studies must make their request well before their planned entry to IFM.
Bachelor of Business Administration (with specialization in Management)
This BBA prepares graduates for top management careers in various industry types and sizes, from consumer goods to consulting, and from small businesses to global companies.
About this institute
IFM - Business Education and Global Perspective
Established in 1971, IFM University is an internationally accredited and innovative business school, located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. IFM specialises in helping students reach their goals and achieve a successful career – half a century of education and...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Want to know more about BBA in Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America
Melbourne (Australia), Australia