MSc Creative and Cultural Industries Management
An immersive educational approach that places an emphasis on interaction between students and teaching staff. The course is taught via tutorials, visits, practical workshops and entrepreneurial projects.
A vocational course that boosts the students’ professional development by inviting experts from the arts and cultural sectors in to share their experience.
A course that is fully in line with the school’s ARTEM principles that promote creativity, the ability to develop original ideas and appreciate cultural diversity.
- 4-year higher-education degree (BAC+4) or Master’s in management (with a proficiency in accounting, management control and finance)
- 3-year higher-education degree (BAC+3) with extensive work experience in these fields
- Selection based on an application form and interview
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The course covers a wide range of disciplines, from strategy to marketing, managing creativity and talent, project management to intellectual property rights, while also considering how digital is impacting companies that operate in the creative and arts sectors. In this course, the final seminar on management of the creative and cultural industries is particularly important, as students are given a project that is based on an actual managerial problem (examples: Musée de la Cour d’Or de Metz, Sony Music Entertainment, Auditorium du Louvre, etc.)
Here is an overview of the modules :
- Team Management
- Cultural sustainability
- Consumption & Branding in Cultural & Creative Industries
- Art and entertainment event management
- Cultural and Creative Industries Management 2
- The Art and Entertainment Management Seminar
The duration of this program is 2 semesters (1 year including an internship of at least 5 months) - school/work alternation rythm: 1 week / 3 weeks.
The cost of tuition for this program is: 8,950 €
- Learn to tackle the specific challenges faced by the media and creative industries.
- Develop a holistic overview of the actual issues that impact these industries.
- Acquire solid managerial skills.
One of the main aims of this program is to provide students with the skills they need to work in the creative industries.
The management skills that they will acquire will enable them to work in middle to senior management positions in theatre companies, museums, sports centres, art galleries, tourist attractions and production companies.
Examples of typical positions
- Business Developer
- Theatre or Opera House Director
- Brand Marketing Director
- Cultural Policy Manager for a museum
- Sponsorship Manager for a music festival
- Video Game Manager
- Cultural or Sports Event Organization Manager
About this institute
ICN Business School
ICN Business School was first established in Nancy in 1905 and is now one of France’s foremost Schools of Management. It is a member of the Conference of Graduate Schools and ICN is Triple Accredited: EQUIS AMBA and AACSB are...
Why study at ICN Business School
- ICN has the triple crown of international accreditations with EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB. It belongs to the top 1% of Business Schools worldwide
- ICN is part of the ARTEM Alliance- a partnership that promotes interdisciplinarity, creativity and innovation to train a new generation of creators and decision-makers
- 120 partner universities worldwide, 2 campuses in France, 900 international students and 60 visiting professors welcomed each year
Want to know more about MSc Creative and Cultural Industries Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Cedar City, United States of America