About this program
MSc Brand and Marketing Management
Meets the needs of companies seeking new and innovative ideas. Combines the theoretical and creative aspects of marketing and branding. Students apply the conceptual framework to real-life projects with the help of professionals from the world of business.
For a marketing professional in a multicultural company, this is a truly unique personal and professional experience.
The multidisciplinary approach is the ARTEM alliance’s key strength, especially in an international context, and one that helps students move beyond the traditionally discipline-based management framework.
- 4-year higher-education degree (BAC+4) or Master’s
- 3-year higher-education degree (BAC+3) with extensive work experience in these fields
- Selection based on an application form and interview
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Here is an overview of the modules :
- Brand performance
- Visual and verbal communication and identity
- Event planning and sponsorship
- Luxury and fashion brands
- Startup development for Innovative Brands
- Sustainable brands and ethics
The duration of this program is 2 semesters (1 year including an internship of at least 5 months) - school/work alternation rythm: 3 days / 3 days.
The cost of tuition for this program is: 8,950 €
Once they have completed the course, MSc in Marketing and Brand Management graduates will be able to identify ways to build the company’s brand capital and implement a strategy within a multidisciplinary and/or multicultural context. They will also be able to draw on their aesthetic training as a source of creativity when making branding decisions.
This program prepares students to take on the following international roles in BtoC or BtoB markets:
- Global Brand Manager
- Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Brand & Marketing Consultant/Analyst
Message the school
About this institute
ICN Business School
ICN Business School was first established in Nancy in 1905 and is now one of France’s foremost Schools of Management. It is a member of the Conference of Graduate Schools and ICN is Triple Accredited: EQUIS AMBA and AACSB are...
Why study at ICN Business School
- ICN has the triple crown of international accreditations with EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB. It belongs to the top 1% of Business Schools worldwide
- ICN is part of the ARTEM Alliance- a partnership that promotes interdisciplinarity, creativity and innovation to train a new generation of creators and decision-makers
- 120 partner universities worldwide, 2 campuses in France, 900 international students and 60 visiting professors welcomed each year
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews.
Want to know more about MSc Brand and Marketing Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
You may also like...