Marketing Communications professionals manage a company's reputation and image and the reputation, image and sales of its goods through public relations, advertising and strategic management. Marketing is one of the primary means to create and maintain brand and image. The Marketing Communications program at the New England School of Communications educates students in not only creating and managing a corporate image and its brands, but also providing them the actual knowledge and skills to create materials. This program includes courses such as marketing, graphic design, photography, public relations, social media, and market research. You also have the opportunity to expand your skills through electives such as search engine optimization, web design, and video production.
Marketing Communications is vast, and we want to make sure that we provide you with the education to be knowledgeable and successful as you enter the field.
In addition to the admission requirements outlined in the application for admission, first-year international applicants must submit official copies of one test that assesses English competency. Husson University accepts the TOEFL (minimum score of 75) or IELTS (minimum score 6). Students who have been studying in a total English immersion environment for two or more years may replace the test of English competency with the SAT or ACT. In addition, after acceptance, students will complete an English and Math Placement Exam prior to class placement. Assessments help to ensure course placements that provide the strongest support for academic success.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
NESCom Core Classes
- Computer Applications for Digital Media
- Career Preparation
- Media Law and Regulation
Mass Communications Core Requirements
- Interpersonal Communication
- Data Exploration & Visualization
- Graphic Design I
- Web Design for Non-Majors
- Intro to Public Relations
- Principles of Advertising
- Introduction to Marketing
- Digital Marketing Principles and Strategies
- Advertising Campaigns
- Public Relations Techniques
- Media Marketing and Sales
- Social Media Marketing
- MC 330 Mass Communications Internship (or AE/BA/EP/FA/HA/IT/MC/VF Elective)
- Communication Research Methods
- Marketing Communications Campaigns
- Intro to Video Production
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Regular undergraduate tuition: $612 per credit hour or $18,972 for a full-load
- Summer School: $550 per credit hour
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, jobs as market research analysts are expected to grow by 41% and jobs in public relations are expected to grow by 21%, faster than the national average for occupations.
- Advertising Executive
- Account Manager
- Brand Marketing Manager
- Business Development Specialist
- Campaign Director
- Communications Director
- Communications Specialist
- Community Relations Director
- Corporate Communications
- Digital Media Strategist
- Donor Relations Coordinator
- Event Planner
- External Relations Specialist
- Graphic Designer
- Internal Communications Manager
- Market Researcher
- Marketing Director
- Media Planner
- Media Relations Specialist
- Media Sales
- Online Communication Specialist
- Outreach Manager
- Product Manager
- Promotions Coordinator
- Public Affairs Specialist
- Public Relations Director
- Publications Coordinator
- Publicity Manager
- Research Analyst
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketer
About this institute
At Husson University, it’s all about you. You won’t be lost in a crowd. You’ll learn from professors who care about you. You’ll learn hands-on, earning a degree and skills that will prepare you for a rewarding, successful career. Best...
Want to know more about Marketing Communications? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia
Prague, Czech Republic