B.S. Healthcare Administration and Public Health
Jobs in healthcare are among the fastest growing in the nation, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Prepare for success in this growing field with Husson’s online Bachelor of Science in healthcare administration and public health. Designed for individuals seeking a business career with a healthcare focus, this program provides a valuable opportunity for you to earn the education that fits your goals.
Earn a specialized MBA in healthcare management with only one additional year of study.
At Husson, you’ll learn from dedicated professors who have years of experience in their fields. Plus, our convenient online format allows you to attend class on a schedule that fits into your busy life.
Gain the skills you need to enter this exciting and rewarding career field.
The following is required for admission to the healthcare administration and public health program:
- Completed application
- Graduation from an approved high school or credentials indicating equivalent preparation
- All previous college transcripts (even if no credit was earned or grades received)
- ACT or SAT I scores (if applicable)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Rhetoric and Composition I
- Rhetoric and Composition II
- Approaches to Literature
- Husson Experience: 1 hour
- Microsoft Office
- General Psychology
- Writing in the Health Professions
- Healthcare Studies Senior Experience
- Healthcare Studies Internship
- Probability and Statistics
- Research Design
Choose One Of The Following
- Contemporary College Algebra
- Precalculus with Trigonometry
- Calculus with Applications
General Education Electives
- Ethics elective
- Global elective
- Lab Science elective
- Fine Arts elective
- Foreign Culture and Conversation elective
Healthcare Administration and Public Health Core Curriculum
- Introduction to Healthcare Studies
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology I
- Economic Overview for Non-Majors
- Medical Terminology
- Microcomputer Spreadsheet Applications
- Human Growth and Development
- Healthcare Management and Organization: 3
- Introduction to Public Health
- Healthcare Law and Ethics
- Basic Database Design and Implementation
- Global Health
- Health Economics and Policy
- Additional Lab Science elective
- Psychology elective
- History elective
- Healthcare Studies electives
- Open electives
Tuition fee: $374 per credit hour
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Total Credit Hours: 124 hours
About this institute
At Husson University, it’s all about you. You won’t be lost in a crowd. You’ll learn from professors who care about you. You’ll learn hands-on, earning a degree and skills that will prepare you for a rewarding, successful career. Best...
Want to know more about B.S. in Healthcare Administration and Public Health (Online)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia
High Wycombe, England
Melbourne (Australia), Australia