About this program
Audio Engineering: Post-Production
A career in post-production is one of the most creative and collaborative occupations around. Professionals in this field have a passion for sound and music. They design soundscapes and sound effects in a fast-paced environment after a film or recording has taken place. With careers that range from sound design, Foley, ADR, augmented reality and virtual reality, composing and many more, you can find yourself in the exciting and growing world of post-production.
Beginning your first semester, you’ll receive hands-on training with industry standard equipment, learning the skills you need to work in a post-production studio environment. Through studying sound design, you’ll work on projects that involve creating an environment that is believable to the audience. You’ll design and produce Foley and cut effects, audio cues and special effects, and record and edit dialog in our fully equipped labs. Plus, you’ll gain real-world experience through on and off campus events. A degree in Post-Production will position you for a career in this exciting field.
For information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Computer Applications for Digital Media
- Career Preparation
- Media Law and Regulation
- Audio Engineering I
- Applied Audio Engineering I
- Music Structure and Style for Audio
- Intro To Live Sound Production
- Pro Tools 1
- Audio Engineering II
- Applied Audio Engineering II
- Sound Reinforcement Techniques I
- Intro to Post Production
- Technical Foundations of Audio Systems
- Hybrid Mixing Techniques
- Electronic Music Technology
- Applications of Effective Recording
- Pro Tools II Post
- Internship (or AE/EP/GV/IT/MC/VF Elective)
- Sound Design for Modern Media
- Post Production
- AE 461 Advanced Post Production
- Intro to Video Production
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Regular undergraduate tuition: $612 per credit hour or $18,972 for a full-load
- Summer School: $550 per credit hour
Film & TV:
- Music Editor
- Music Supervisor
- Rerecording Engineer
- Production Sound Mixer / Boom Operator
- Sound Designer
- Sound Effects Editor
- ADR Recordist
- Dialogue Editor
- Foley Recordist / Editor / Artist
- Audio For Advertising: Jingles, VO, FX, Mixing
- Game Audio
- Corporate In-House
- Internet Audio
- Audiobook Production
- Audio Restoration
- Forensic Audio
Message the school
About this institute
At Husson University, it’s all about you. You won’t be lost in a crowd. You’ll learn from professors who care about you. You’ll learn hands-on, earning a degree and skills that will prepare you for a rewarding, successful career. Best...
Want to know more about Audio Engineering: Post-Production? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!