Hotel & Restaurant ManagementHumber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
Earn a Diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Management
The Diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Management at Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning in Canada is an education course in hotel and restaurant management at one of the leading schools in hospitality management training.
Humber's 4-semester Diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Management (Hospitality Management) facilitates the development of management and practical skills through experiential learning, theoretical classes, and practical labs led by professors who have worked in the hospitality industry. The education curriculum links students with employers, providing the opportunity to develop career connections, leadership skills, and practical knowledge. Education courses include:
- Sustainability & Greening of the Industry
- Risk Management & Hospitality Law
- Hospitality Technology Systems
In addition, students complete a 14-week internship. Upon completion of the Diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Management (Hospitality Management), graduates are well-prepared to launch a successful career in the field of hospitality management, whether working in food and beverage operations, housekeeping, human resources, marketing, or sales.
Admission requirements for the Diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Management at Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning in Canada are:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, or mature student status
- Grade 12 English (ENG4C or ENG4U)
- Grade 12 Mathematics (MAP4C, MCT4C, MDM4U, MCB4U, MGA4U, MCV4U or MHF4U)
- Two Grade 11 or Grade 12 C, U or M courses in addition to those listed above
- Applicants who do not possess the required courses may complete admission testing to determine equivalencies. Invitation and booking of admission testing is done using the email address provided on the online application
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Tuition fees for the Diploma in Hotel & Restaurant Management at Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning in Canada for two semesters are:
- $3,827.63 domestic
- $12,800 international
About this institute
Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning is one of Canada’s leading educational institutions and is committed to student success through excellence in learning and teaching. Located in Canada's largest city, Toronto, Humber prides itself on its academic reputation and...
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.