Masters in International Marketing
The Masters in International Marketing is a one-year program designed to equip you with the marketing and branding skills needed to stand out in a global marketplace.
Gain the international strategic skills, creative executional ability, and cutting-edge knowledge to launch a global marketing career in a constantly shifting digital environment. Learn how to leverage digital marketing, social media, marketing analytics, and customer engagement strategies to break through the noise and make a measurable impact on business objectives through marketing.
Global Campus Rotation
Study at up to three campuses in one year and gain a truly global perspective. Start your program in Boston or London then take your electives in up to two more of any of Hult's global campuses. You’ll study alongside students from over 160 nationalities and graduate with a global network in place.
Suitable applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Up to three years’ relevant work experience
- Proof of proficiency in English if applicable (i.e. TOEFL/IELTS)
As part of your application you will be asked to submit:
- Current resume/CV
- Personal statement as a 400-500 word essay
- One academic or professional reference
- A copy of your bachelors degree or equivalent
- Transcripts (in English) from all universities attended
- Admissions test scores, if required, i.e. GMAT, GRE, or the Hult Business Assessment Test
- Evidence of English proficiency, i.e. TOEFL/IELTS, if required
- USD 150 application fee
Learn about the fundamentals of global marketing, gain core marketing knowledge and develop leadership skills. Choose from a wide range of exciting electives in the summer, which you can take at your home campus or at a rotation campus for further international experience.
- Customer Acquisition through Digital Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Solutions Marketing
- Management Psychology
- Understanding the Customer
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Brand Management
- Social Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Sales & Business Development
- Global Marketing Strategy
- Entrepreneurship, Products & Innovation
- Leadership Development
- Core Challenges
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded a Masters in International Marketing.
Hult International Business School
At Hult, your ambition isn’t limited by boundaries—here, your degree will take you beyond business to blaze your own trail and become a leader in today’s business world. With campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New...
Want to know more about Masters in International Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.