Masters in Disruptive Innovation
The Masters in Disruptive Innovation is designed to teach you to innovate in a shifting digital landscape and link successful business decisions with technological advancement. Innovation and disruption affect all parts of the workforce and essentially change how businesses grow.
As companies race to innovate in a shifting digital landscape, Hult’s masters program will allow you to link technological advancements with successful business decisions. It is also designed to give you a business understanding and the knowledge of how technology, people, and digitization impact decision-making.
The Masters in Disruptive Innovation is available only as part of the Dual Degree program, and this is reflected in the program duration and cost of tuition.
Suitable applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Up to three years’ relevant work experience
- Proof of proficiency in English if applicable (i.e. TOEFL/IELTS)
As part of your application you will be asked to submit:
- Current resume/CV
- Personal statement as a 400-500 word essay
- One academic or professional reference
- A copy of your bachelors degree or equivalent
- Transcripts (in English) from all universities attended
- Admissions test scores, if required, i.e. GMAT, GRE, or the Hult Business Assessment Test
- Evidence of English proficiency, i.e. TOEFL/IELTS, if required
- USD 150 application fee
Available only as part of the Dual Degree program, you will complete your core courses over six months of accelerated study. Electives are not available for this program.
- Leading for Innovation
- Disruptive Business Models
- Digital Disruption
- Co-Creation Networks
- Managing Emerging Technologies
- Venture Financing
- Internship or Independent Study Option
- Disruptive Technology
- Leadership Development
- Core Challenges
San Francisco: $27,000 (Dual Degree program fee)
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded a Masters in Disruptive Innovation.
Hult International Business School
At Hult, your ambition isn’t limited by boundaries—here, your degree will take you beyond business to blaze your own trail and become a leader in today’s business world. With campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New...
Want to know more about Masters in Disruptive Innovation? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.