International Master in Project Management & Data Science
Our globalized world requires project managers who understand and can successfully manage projects in an international work environment.
At the MPMD, you will not only study international project management, international business law and cross-cultural communication. You will do so together with fellow MPMD students, typically coming from more than 16 different countries worldwide in each Intake!
- Balance of project management and data analysis skills
- Practice-oriented, interactive teaching, cooperations with world-leading companies included
- Excellent career prospects
- Open to students with various backgrounds
- Bachelor's degree with at least 180 ECTS
- At least one year of professional experience after the Bachelor's degree
- Proof of English language proficiency
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The Master’s degree programme in Project Management and Data Science at HTW Berlin will help you to successfully manage and supervise projects in the international environment as well as fecilitate, process and interpret extensive datasets and carry out analysis across different disciplines.
Please contact us for more information.
€ 16,000 for the degree plus approx. 310,- EUR semester fee per semester (including a ticket for Berlin public transport for 6 months)
There are no scholarships available from HTW Berlin.
Tuition fees can be paid in four instalments of 4,000 EUR per semester.
- Degree: Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Total credits: 120
- Accreditation: Accredited by the University Board until 30.09.2021, based on the criteria of the "Agency for Accreditation and Quality Assurance" (AQAS). Further, it conforms with the "Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education" (ESG).
Successful master students can also apply for doctoral studies (PhD) at other universities and embark on a career in international research.
The modules are taught as a mix of lectures, interactive seminars and lab classes, with an emphasis on a practice-oriented academic approach, geared towards market demands, including
- practical exercises, workshops and case studies
- cooperations with companies
- and the possibility to write the Master's thesis at a company
Ideally prepared for a successful career
Based on our survey of major German industrial companies, the MPMD study programme ideally prepares you for a career in a wide range of areas and industries. Former students of the MPMD study programme work in areas such as
- Data Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Project Management
Potential fields of employment include Consulting, Services, Healthcare and Manufacturing.
About this institute
HTW Berlin - University of Applied Sciences
The HTW Berlin is the largest University of Applied Sciences in Berlin with an impressive array of specialisation of BA and Master Programs in Engineering, Economics, Information Technology, Culture and Design. University rankings have consistently established HTW Berlin as one...
Want to know more about Master Project Management and Data Science ? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Ohio, United States of America
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg