Life Science Management
MBA&E in Life Science Management The study programme will provide you with comprehensive, industry-specific knowledge and prepare you for a management position in the Life Science industry.
The programme is aimed at engineers, natural scientists, business managers, industrial engineers and similar professionals.
As a Life Science Manager you will understand the production conditions and the processes involved in the Life Science industry, are familiar with the licensing requirements for Life Science products and have the necessary business expertise.
During the three-semester programme you will learn:
- how to identify and investigate business lines in a dynamic market with changing framework conditions
- about licensing, regulatory affairs and CMC
- about key production processes, hygiene and the handling of genetically modified organisms
- to analyse and assess the productivity of a life science product
- about quality and risk management and how to manage complex projects.
- to develop your personal qualities and leadership skills with communication training and coaching
For admission to the MBA&E Life Science Management study programme you require:
- A Bachelor’s degree with 210 ETCS in a relevant subject, at least 180 ETCS (Life Science Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Food Technology, Environmental Studies or Business).
- At least one year of professional experience after your Bachelor’s degree
- Sufficient proficiency in English, demonstrated by:
- TOEFL: at least 570 points in the paper-based test, at least 230 points in the computer-based test, at least 88 points in the online test,
- IELTS: minimum score of 6.5,
- a Bachelor’s degree from a study programme taught entirely in English or
- at least two years of residence in an English-speaking country.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
The Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (HTW) Berlin, a university of applied sciences, offers 70 study programmes from engineering, computer science, and economics to culture and design. Traditional applied sciences like mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, and business administration go hand...
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.