Diploma in Restaurant Management
The Diploma in Restaurant Management program is designed for students aspiring to start their career in the Food and Beverage industry or become an entrepreneur in the same field.
Students will be able to demonstrate creative and innovative ideas when solving problems related to restaurant businesses. This program aims to develop students’ decision-making capabilities to maintain restaurant businesses’ competitiveness, attractiveness to customers, and optimal profit margins.
- Students must be 17 years or older
- HTMi Switzerland Dubai recognizes all national and international high school pass certificates for entry to the diploma program
- Students are required to have a minimum of the following English scores:
- TOEFL® score: 450
- IELTS® score: 5
- or an EMSAT® score: 1100
- Students with an industry background or prior education in the field are treated on a case-by-case basis.
- Demonstrate the knowledge, practical skills and competencies required for successful supervisory responsibilities within the Food and Beverage industry
- Develop a creative business acumen within the F&B industry
- Improve and optimize restaurant operations management
- Implement successful Marketing and Customer Relations initiatives
- Use creative thinking to solve problems and generate new revenue streams
- Acquire skills and knowledge related to people management and leadership
- Create and design new restaurant concepts
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships are offered to individuals who have successfully passed high school with a 90% grade average (or equivalent) or a CGPA of 3.0 or above (or equivalent) for transfer students. The student also shall support his or her application with evidences showing his or her motivation to enter the hospitality industry.
A limited number of scholarships are available for each semester (starting January and August each year) and applications must be submitted a minimum of two calendar months prior to the the start of the semester.
All applications will be reviewed by the HTMi Dubai Academic Board, and shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
HTMi Switzerland Dubai
Located in the heart of Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road, HTMi Switzerland Dubai is situated within a five-star hotel environment, at H Hotel. HTMi Switzerland Dubai’s vision is to be the leading hospitality & tourism management institute in the Middle...
Want to know more about Diploma in Restaurant Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.