Diploma in International Hotel and Tourism Management
The purpose of the Diploma in International Hotel and Tourism Management program is to prepare students to be productive from day one when they integrate a hospitality organization.
This program offers students business courses but most importantly courses to promote understanding and skills development related to food, lodging, and tourism underlying the importance of a customer-centric approach. During internships, students are continuously exposed to real-life situations in order to enhance their practical and creative skills.
The objective of this comprehensive classroom and on-the-job learning is to enhance the students’ capabilities to demonstrate knowledge, practical skills and competences required for successful supervisory responsibilities within the hospitality industry
- Students must be 17 years or older
- HTMi Switzerland Dubai recognizes all national and international high school pass certificates for entry to the diploma program
- Students are required to have a minimum of the following English scores:
- TOEFL® score: 450
- IELTS® score: 5
- or an EMSAT® score: 1100
- Students with an industry background or prior education in the field are treated on a case-by-case basis
- Understand the Hospitality and Tourism industry and its challenges
- Learn the fundamentals concerning Food and Beverage, Front Office, Marketing, Sales, Finance departments.
- Use creative thinking to solve problems and implement new initiatives
- Develop skills and knowledge related to people management and leadership
- Communicate effectively with peers and supervisors across all departments
- Apply and reflect on theoretical knowledge during internships
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships are offered to individuals who have successfully passed high school with a 90% grade average (or equivalent) or a CGPA of 3.0 or above (or equivalent) for transfer students. The student also shall support his or her application with evidences showing his or her motivation to enter the hospitality industry.
A limited number of scholarships are available for each semester (starting January and August each year), and applications must be submitted a minimum of two calendar months prior to the the start of the semester.
All applications will be reviewed by the HTMi Dubai Academic Board, and shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
HTMi Switzerland Dubai
Located in the heart of Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road, HTMi Switzerland Dubai is situated within a five-star hotel environment, at H Hotel. HTMi Switzerland Dubai’s vision is to be the leading hospitality & tourism management institute in the Middle...
Want to know more about Diploma in International Hotel and Tourism Management ? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.