Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
AAT Level 3 & 4 Diploma in Accounting - Combined Accredited Online Training Course
This AAT Level 3 & 4 Diploma in Accounting distance learning training course covers all thirteen level 3 and level 4 units to provide students with QCF 600/6908/9 and QCF 600/6892/9 approved AAT Qualifications.
Building on previous knowledge gained in earlier courses, participants of this course learn new advanced accounting skills in management, ethics, tax, budgeting, statements and controls.
This AAT Level 3 & 4 Diploma in Accounting training course is a distance learning program that gives delegates the flexibility to study at their own pace. With a total of 700 recommended study hours, delegates will benefit from three year's full tutor support from the Home Learning Centre.
What you'll get:
- Eligibility to join high profile chartered accountancy bodies or continue your studies at degree level.
- Developed management skills
- Recognised AAT accredited diploma qualifications
This AAT Level 3 & 4 Diploma in Accounting training course is designed for individuals who have already completed AAT Level 2 Certificate course or are able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge through work experience or an alternative qualification.
Eligible candidates must:
- Have a valid UK address (AAT qualifications cannot be studied outside the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man).
- Be over the age of 18 or have a third party payee for any financial agreement
- Have a solid grasp of English. ELTS 5.5 or equivalent is required if English is not your first language
- Have access to a computer and the Internet throughout your study period
- Have basic PC skills in order to navigate our Virtual Learning Community.
Home Learning College
Whether you want to change career or enhance your existing skills, Home Learning College's diverse range of courses will help you gain the necessary qualifications you need to achieve a rewarding and respected career. Home Learning College has a range...