Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
AAT Level 2 Certificate & Level 3 Diploma in Accounting - Fast track distance course
This AAT Combined Level 2 Certificate & Level 3 Diploma in Accounting training course allows students to fast-track their accounting studies by combining two accredited qualifications in one course and developing both theoretical and practical skills.
The course begins by introducing basic accounting essentials such as double entry bookkeeping before advancing to more complex skills.
This AAT Accounting course Level 2 and 3 allows candidates to learn accounting from basic to intermediate, through a study at home format. This course is perfect for advancing your knowledge to an AAT advanced certificate level in your own time from the comfort of your own home.
As a distance learning course, delegates have the flexibility to study at their own pace to complete a recommended 515 hours of study and benefit from two year's full tutor support.
What you'll get:
- Full range of accounting & bookkeeping skills
- Knowledge to prepare final accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Ability to create and maintain computerised records using Sage Instant Accounts
- Offers progression to full AAT membership and a career in chartered accountancy
- Processing Bookkeeping Transactions
- Control Accounts, Journals and Banking System
- Basic Costing
- Computerised Accounting
- Work Efficiently in Accounting and Finance
- Accounts Preparation
- Prepare Final Accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Costs and Revenues
- Indirect Tax
- Spreadsheet Software
- Professional Ethics
This AAT Combined Level 2 Certificate & Level 3 Diploma in Accounting training course requires students to have previously attained a basic qualification in mathematics and English, plus an intention to develop a career within a related role. It is also recommend that students take the AAT’s Skill Check to measure their prior knowledge.
The Home Learning College requires that potential participants read and understand the prerequisites below before booking this course:
- You have a valid UK address (students outside the UK will receive an additional postage charge).
- You are over the age of 18 or have a third party payee for any financial agreement.
- You have a solid grasp of the English language.
- You have access to a computer and the internet throughout your study period.
- You have basic PC skills in order to navigate our Virtual Learning Community.
- You are fully committed to your studies.
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Home Learning College
Whether you want to change career or enhance your existing skills, Home Learning College's diverse range of courses will help you gain the necessary qualifications you need to achieve a rewarding and respected career. Home Learning College has a range...