Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
AAT Access Level 1 in Accounting - An Online Course by Home Learning College
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) is one of the leading awarding bodies within the accountancy sector. With AAT, candidates gain access to an accredited route into accountancy for those returning to work or without any financial experience. Accountants remain a critical aspect of a functioning business. With accounting qualifications, individuals are able to work in the center of business operations by recording, analyzing and reporting financial activity.
This AAT Level 1 Access course will provide a comprehensive introduction to accounting and give you the knowledge and skills to progress to the AAT courses at levels 2-4.
As a first look into accounting, this AAT Access course is designed to provide participants with the crucial business and financial skills required of accounting professionals. Specifically, delegates will learn the key types of business documents, how to carry out a range of basic mathematical functions, the uses of accounting data as well as how to process receipts and payments using batch processing procedures.
What you'll get:
- Qualifications accredited by leading industry professional bodies
- Flexible online courses
- 92% pass rate - significantly higher than the AAT national average
- Largest distance learning provider for AAT qualification
- Expert tutorial support
- All inclusive course packages
- Flexible payment options
This AAT Access course is ideal for individuals who have little or no experience in accounting and wish to explore the accountancy field before committing to further study.
Candidates must meet the following prerequisites:
- A valid UK address
- Be over the age of 18
- Have access to a computer with internet connection
- For those whose first language is not English, IELTS 5,5 is required.
Tuition & fees
Participants can begin this course with a deposit and pay in installments over 12, 24 or 36 months. Student fees include the following:
- Study framework for your tutor group to ensure you complete the course within 12 months
- Dedicated tutor to provide additional assistance along the course
- Timely interactive live classes as you progress through the course to instil the knowledge
- Course books for each unit
- Additional downloadable resources
- Online student forums
- 24 hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
- Assignment marking and thorough feedback
- Exam fees and exclusive exam booking service
- Free access to the Career Management Service
- Optional NUS card – the definitive student discount card with a range of exclusive discounts.
Home Learning College
Whether you want to change career or enhance your existing skills, Home Learning College's diverse range of courses will help you gain the necessary qualifications you need to achieve a rewarding and respected career. Home Learning College has a range...