M.Sc. Business PsychologyHMKW University of Applied Sciences for Media, Communication and Management
M.Sc. Business Psychology
All available course dates
About this program
M.Sc. Business Psychology
Graduates of psychology or social sciences can specialize in the analysis of processes related to human resources or other work-related, organizational processes. In the M.Sc. Business Psychology program, students will improve their knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative methodology. Topics such as behavioral economics, HR management, User Experience research, innovation psychology and entrepreneurship are also part of the agenda.
Target jobs: Business psychologist, business psychology consultant
This course is suitable for graduates of general or specialized psychological studies programs.
The following requirements apply:
- A good or very good degree in general psychology or in a specialized area of psychology (university or university of applied sciences), or
- a good or very good degree in economy or a social science subject (university or university of applied sciences), with at least 20 credit points acquired in psychology-related subjects and at least 10 credit points acquired in statistical/methodological subjects
- plus internal assessment process
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The tuition fee for this program is €850 per month.
There is an admission fee of €1000. This fee only needs to be paid once.
The following applicants are exempt from this admission fee:
- EU citizens with a valid residential address in the EU,
- Citizens of Schengen countries with a valid residential address in a Schengen country,
- All applicants who have a residence permit for Germany for at least 2 years at the time of signing the contract.
Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Message the school
About this institute
HMKW University of Applied Sciences for Media, Communication and Management
HMKW is a private, state-approved university of applied sciences with three locations across Germany: Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt/Main. State-approved by the Berliner Senatsverwaltung (Federal Senate Administration of Berlin) Institutionally accredited by the German Wissenschaftsrat (Federal Science Council) All study programs are...
Why study at HMKW University of Applied Sciences for Media, Communication and Management
At HMKW, we place great emphasis on work experience and practical experience to prepare graduates for successful careers. In our teaching, we combine a solid academic education with various real-life projects. We cooperate with various institutions and business partners in industry to complement the academic curriculum with real tasks and projects. Regular project weeks with renowned partners such as Sony, Deutsche Welle or ZDF are part of this strategy. Work by our students can be seen online, on TV and heard on the radio.
Our lectures will provide you with both theoretical knowledge and practical skills. When graduating from HMKW, you will have gained a large range of competencies, giving you a definite advantage in the job market.
Want to know more about M.Sc. Business Psychology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!