About this program
Business Technology Management, AAS
- Effectively manage and supervise people and projects in the office workplace.
- Utilize office technology and critical thinking skills to address and support business needs such as using current spreadsheet technology to design a budget report.
- Implement basic office procedures in accordance with current industry standards.
- Write effective correspondence using proper business industry format such as multipage reports that include financial analysis and graphics.
- Represent the organization with professional written and oral communication skills.
- Function effectively in a work environment, while understanding and respecting the diverse needs of others.
- Apply sound business and technical knowledge to new situations and problems.
- Analyze and record business transactions and determine the impact on the accounting equation after the transaction has been recorded.
- Summarize the recorded accounting transactions to general ledgers, trial balances and work sheets, financial statements, regulatory agency reports, or management reports.
- This information does not substitute for meeting with a faculty adviser.
- Students must achieve a cumulative 2.0 GPA and a minimum 2.0 GPA in each core course to attain a certificate.
- AAS degree programs emphasize preparation in specific job skills required for employment.
- Not all classes are offered every quarter or at night.
- This program offers online and hybrid courses, and open-entry enrollment.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the college website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Professional-Technical Core Courses:
- Accounting with Quickbooks
- Principles of Accounting I
- Fundamentals of Office Management
- Career Readiness Skills
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Virtual Communications
- Business Correspondence
- Introduction to Web Design
- Social Media for Business
- Integrated Microsoft Office Management
- Principles of Management and Supervision
- Survey of Computing
Please check the program webpage for more information about its courses.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the college website for more information.
Please visit the college website for more information about tuition fees
- Demonstrate skills required to effectively manage and supervise people and projects in the office workplace.
- Demonstrate mastery of office technology skills to address and support business needs.
- Identify office procedures in accordance with current industry standards.
- Develop professional written and oral communication skills.
- Apply business and technical knowledge to new situations and problems.
- Accurately construct effective documents pertinent to a job search.
- Analyze and record business transactions and determine the impact of the accounting cycle on the business.
- Recognize and reproduce customer service skills for internal and external customers that meets or exceeds industry standards.
- Demonstrate skills required to develop and maintain basic business websites and corresponding social media.
Message the school
About this institute
Highline College prides itself as being the 5th most diverse college in the entire USA. It is located in the breathtaking Pacific Northwest, which is home to renowned national parks, a stunning coastline and peninsula, a rainforest, the North Cascade...
Why study at Highline College
- Award-winning college (ranked in the top 150 community colleges in the USA in 2021)
- Individual advising to help you meet your goals
- New on campus student housing
- University Transfer Pathways with many four-year university partners
- Over 120 programs, certificates and degrees and still growing
- U.S. high school diploma awarded after completing a 2-year degree with no additional requirements.
- Active student life with many activities, programming, communities and leadership opportunities
- Beautiful location just next to Seattle and the Puget Sound waterway
- Internship &, scholarships opportunities
- Unique OPT, CPT and internship opportunities
Want to know more about Business Technology Management, AAS? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
New York City, United States of America
Des Moines, United States of America
San Jose, United States of America
Campbellsville, United States of America