About this program
Associate of Science, General Engineering
- Have completed the necessary coursework to apply to an engineering program at a four-year college or university.
- Demonstrate knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Have been introduced to the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Have been introduced to the engineering design process with constraints where they learn
- to function on multidisciplinary teams,
- to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems
- demonstrate professional and ethical responsibility
- to communicate effectively.
- Have been introduced to the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- Have recognition of the need for, and the ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Have knowledge of contemporary engineering issues.
- Completion of a minimum of 90 college-level credits (courses numbered 100 or above);
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative college-level GPA;
- Completion of at least 23 of the total required credits at Highline with a minimum 2.0 GPA (known as the residency credit requirement).
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the College website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Professional-Technical Core Courses:
- English Composition I
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Calculus III
- General Chemistry with Lab I
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Waves, Thermodynamics and Modern Topics
- Majors Animal
- General Chemistry with Lab II
- General Chemistry with Lab III
- Organic Chemistry with Lab I
- Organic Chemistry with Lab II
- Object-Oriented Programming I with Java
- Object-Oriented Programming II
- Programming I with C++
- Data Structures with C++ and .NET
- Orientation to Engineering Careers
- Engineering Graphics
- Electrical Circuits
- Mechanics of Materials
- Linear Algebra
- Calculus IV
- Differential Equations
- Technical Writing
Please check the program webpage for more information about its courses.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the college website for more information.
Please visit the college website for more information about tuition fees
Message the school
About this institute
Highline College prides itself as being the 5th most diverse college in the entire USA. It is located in the breathtaking Pacific Northwest, which is home to renowned national parks, a stunning coastline and peninsula, a rainforest, the North Cascade...
Why study at Highline College
- Award-winning college (ranked in the top 150 community colleges in the USA in 2021)
- Individual advising to help you meet your goals
- New on campus student housing
- University Transfer Pathways with many four-year university partners
- Over 120 programs, certificates and degrees and still growing
- U.S. high school diploma awarded after completing a 2-year degree with no additional requirements.
- Active student life with many activities, programming, communities and leadership opportunities
- Beautiful location just next to Seattle and the Puget Sound waterway
- Internship &, scholarships opportunities
- Unique OPT, CPT and internship opportunities
Want to know more about Associate of Science, General Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Des Moines, United States of America
Appleton, United States of America
San Jose, United States of America
Appleton, United States of America