M.Sc. in Mobility Systems Engineering & ManagementHector School of Engineering and Management
M.Sc. in Mobility Systems Engineering & Management
The Master Program Mobility Systems Engineering & Management (MSEM) offers a unique combination of courses in emerging technologies & systems engineering. Processes, methods and tools for the challenges of future mobility in e-drive, autonomous driving, communication-over-the-air, and worldwide release & configuration management are introduced on the engineering as well as on the management side.
First academic degree: Bachelor, Master, Diploma, etc. (University, University of Applied Sciences, Cooperative State University) in a relevant subject, such as Engineering, Natural Sciences, Information Science or Economics. In exceptional cases other degrees may be accepted.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in the specific field of the Master Program
- References are needed as evidence
- Evidence of an adequate knowledge of the English language is required. Usually in the form of a TOEFL (at least 90 points iBT) or an equal qualification which must be checked individually.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The master program is split into 5 Engineering Modules and 5 Management Modules, each lasting 2 weeks over a period of 15 months. The modules are followed by a master thesis written in the company and often used as an innovation project for the company. Specialize in either Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) or e-Mobility.
Topics in MSEM:
- Automotive Systems in times of Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0: Integration of Cyber Physical Systems & Big Data Handling
- SystemsLife Cycle Processes (from Waterfall to Scrum)
- Automotive Standards & Applications(autonomous driving, alternative drivetrains and more)
- Data Communication Topologies and Technologies
(e.g. CAN,Flexrayor wireless/car2x, Ethernet)
- Worldwide Release & Configuration Management
- Testing 2.0 (beyond classicalHiL)
- Security & Safety (according to ISO26262, ASIL)
- Process Maturity Level Assessments (CMMI, SPICE)
- Analytics for Mobility Systems
This program is 30,000 EUR (entire program cost) for both EU and non-EU students.
For a regular master with 4 semesters the tuition fee is 7,500 Euro (seven thousand five hundred) each semester. Differing length of studies does not increase the total tuition fee. Please note that this fee is tax-deductible.
About this institute
HECTOR School of Engineering and Management
Welcome to the HECTOR School of Engineering & Management, the Technology Business School of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) . The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management was founded in 2005 and was named after Dr. Hans-Werner Hector, one...
Why study at Hector School of Engineering and Management
Germany ranked #1 study abroad country
Germany has been ranked the #1 study abroad country in Europe (and #3 in the world) for 2020! Whether you're interested in the urban vibes of cities like Munich, Berlin, or Frankfurt or the fairy tale towns of Marburg and Freiburg, you're guaranteed a world class education at a great price!
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Want to know more about M.Sc. in Mobility Systems Engineering & Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...