Specialized graduate diplomas (DESS)HEC Montreal
About this program
Specialized graduate diplomas (DESS)
HEC Montréal offers a wide range of graduate diplomas offered entirely in French. Proof of French proficiency at an advanced level is required for admission
The Advantages of a Specialized Graduate Diploma (Dess) at Hec Montréal
- One of the fastest ways to improve your work conditions and quality of life
- Courses given by recognized experts in their fields
- Varied teaching approaches: case method, simulations, debates, role playing, oral presentations, etc.
- A leader in research, with numerous highly reputed research chairs, centres and groups
- Access to an influential business network: Alumni HEC Montréal
- Canada's largest bilingual business library
- The first business school in North America to hold the three most prestigious accreditations in management education: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS
EDUCATED ANYWHERE IN CANADA
- You must hold an undergraduate degree (at least 90 credits) or a degree deemed equivalent by the program administration, with a GPA of at least 2.7 out of 4.3, or the GPA required by the original university for admission to a graduate program, if the latter is higher.
EDUCATED ABROAD, UNDER THE FRENCH SYSTEM
- You must have earned as a minimum a general license or bachelor diploma accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education after a minimum of 3 years of university studies (180 ECTS), with an average of at least 12 out of 20 for all years of university.
*Universities or Grandes Écoles: Please note that bachelor's degrees and license including a technological diploma (BTS or DUT) are not eligible.
EDUCATED ABROAD, NOT UNDER THE FRENCH SYSTEM
- You must hold a university degree recognized by the State giving access to a master’s program at your original university, with an average of at least 12 out of 20 or comparable, according to the grading system of the country, for all years of university.
- Have an intermediate-advanced level of proficiency in French when applying to the program.
Some DESS programs have additional admission criteria’s. Please visit the program pages on our website for more information.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
- D.E.S.S. en administration des affaires
- D.E.S.S. en comptabilité professionnelle – CPA
- D.E.S.S. en fiscalité
- D.E.S.S. en gestion – analyse d’affaires – technologies de l’information
- D.E.S.S. en gestion – chaîne logistique
- D.E.S.S. en gestion – commerce électronique
- D.E.S.S. en gestion – communication marketing et marque
- D.E.S.S. en gestion – développement durable
- D.E.S.S. en gestion – développement organisationnel
- D.E.S.S. en gestion – entrepreneuriat
- D.E.S.S. en gestion – management
- D.E.S.S. en gestion – management du sport
- D.E.S.S. en gestion – organismes culturels
- D.E.S.S. en gestion – professions financières
- D.E.S.S. en gestion – ressources humaines
- D.E.S.S. en gestion – secteurs privé et public
Please visit our website for more details.
DROITS DE SCOLARITÉ ET AUTRES FRAIS POUR LE PROGRAMME (30 CRÉDITS)
- Québécois 4 100 $
- Canadien non résident du Québec 9 700 $
- Français et Belge francophone 4 100 $
- Étranger 19 800 $
- Master of management (M. Sc.) - accounting-control-audit
- Master of Management (M. Sc.) - Electronic Commerce
- Masters in management and sustainable development
- Master in Management of Cultural Enterprises (MM)
- Master of Laws (LL. M.) - Taxation
Message the school
About this institute
Founded in 1907, HEC Montréal offers internationally renowned management education and research. It is the oldest business school in Canada and was also the first school in North America to hold the prestigious triple accreditation (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS). It...
Want to know more about Specialized graduate diplomas (DESS)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!