THE HEC MONTRÉAL MBA: BOOST YOUR CAREER!
Whether you are looking to reorient yourself, launch your business, or give your professional life a boost, our part-time MBA will allow you to reach your career goals in just 2 years, with all the same benefits as the full-time program.Much more than a university education, our MBA is a life experience, a springboard for your future.
YOUR TRAINING IN BRIEF
- Two years, two evenings a week, one Saturday a month.
- An educational approach based on the exchange of experience with other students, which actively contributes to the growth of your skills, your experience and your networks.
- An integration project in a company, to allow you to strengthen your learning and gain practical experience.
- Small groups per class for an interaction of exceptional quality with the faculty and between the students
- Hold an undergraduate degree.
- Have at least 2 years' full-time professional experience at the start of the program& (not including internships).
- Pass one of the admission tests:
- GMAT (competitive score: 630 or higher, suggested minimum: 570)
- GRE (score equivalent to that of the GMAT)
- TAGE MAGE (competitive score: 300 or higher, suggested minimum score: 250)
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Explore and master cutting-edge management tools and practices, to prepare you to solve a complex real-life business case.
- Introduction and orientation
- Management simulation
- Module 1 | The manager’s craft and tools
- Module 2 | Business environment and concepts
- Module 3 | Value-creation challenges
- Module 4 | Putting it into practice: managing processes and systems
- HEC Challenge: applying what you’ve learned
Choose 9 courses in line with your career goals. Some courses are offered in both French and English.
- Digital Business
- Strategy and International Business
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Finance and Economics
- Short graduate program in TIC (technological innovation and commercialization)
- Consulting field project: Applying what you’ve learned
- Reflecting on leadership and personal change
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition and other fees for the program
- Quebec students: $8 700
- Canadian students, non-residents of Québec: $18 700
- French and French Belgian students: $8 700
- International students: $49 000
- HR Director
- Finance Advisor
- Head, Strategic Analysis and Consulting
- Affiliated Consultant
- Director of Legal Affairs
About this institute
Founded in 1907, HEC Montréal offers internationally renowned management education and research. It is the oldest business school in Canada and was also the first school in North America to hold the prestigious triple accreditation (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS). It...
Want to know more about Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) - Part Time? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Prague, Czech Republic