Bachelor of Business Administration (B.A.A.) - with preparatory year
YOUR BBA IN BRIEF
- A multilingual approach unique in North America with three possible paths: French, bilingual and trilingual.*
- Groups of 65 to 72 students.
- 274 multidisciplinary and renowned faculty members, of which 40% are international professors.
- The possibility of acquiring practical experience in management and of building a network of business contacts with internships credited in companies and course-projects.
- Choose from 15 specializations leading to exciting careers.
- A generous program of scholarships for admission, excellence and commitment to community life.
*Please note that an intermediate-advanced level of proficiency in French is mandatory for all three paths.
WHAT IS THE PREPARATORY YEAR?
- For candidates from outside Quebec with 12 years of schooling.
- A transition to get used to the North American education system, and the acquisition of the knowledge and skills required to enter the BBA.
- A progressive and sustained rhythm to assimilate the material little by little.
- Support to promote your success: sponsorship, tutoring, school and cultural workshops, easily accessible teachers, coordinator dedicated to the preparatory year.
- Activities to integrate you well: welcoming committee, student associations, Facebook groups (for your parents and for you), the discovery of Montreal's and Quebec's culture.
Please visit the BBA's page on our website for information on admission requirements, scholarships, program structure and more.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
The evaluation committee awards scholarships based on their academic record at the time of admission.
- $7,000 in 3 installments or
- $14,000 in 3 installments
Applicants who have been granted a tuition waiver under an agreement are not eligible for these scholarships.
Tuition and other fees for 2 full-time terms (30 credits)
- Quebec students: $4300
- Canadian students, non-residents of Québec: $9800
- French and French Belgian students: $9800
- International students: $28600
About this institute
Founded in 1907, HEC Montréal offers internationally renowned management education and research. It is the oldest business school in Canada and was also the first school in North America to hold the prestigious triple accreditation (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS). It...
Want to know more about Bachelor of Business Administration With Preparatory Year (BBA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
8,000 EUR-8,700 EUR