Associate in Applied Science (AAS) in Business Administration (eMarketing)
This 61 credit-hour program is designed to assist students in a wide variety of business occupations. The curriculum is structured to meet the needs of individuals interested in gaining or improving business knowledge and management skills. The program develops abilities that will help organize, coordinate and evaluate the functions of a marketing department or branch of an organization in either an industrial or administrative management capacity. This degree also provides the fundamental management skills needed by the successful owner-manager of a business.
For more information about admission requirements for this program, please visit the college's website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Business Math or Math Competency
- Strategic Communication for a Digital World
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Computer and Digital Literacy or
- Introduction to Computer Information Systems
- Principles of Marketing
- Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Introduction to Economics
- Global Business
- Principles of Management
- Consumer Buying Behavior
- Business Law I
- Introduction to Public Relations
- Introduction to Finance
- Internet Marketing
- Internet Fundamentals
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the college's website.
- Communicate persuasively and concisely, (orally, in writing, and presentation), using the language of business.
- Evaluate major business functions and related technologies domestically and globally.
- Explain and use quantitative tools in accounting, finance and economics.
- Demonstrate soft skills: emotional intelligence, entrepreneurial mindset, leadership and teamwork.
- Practice social consciousness and responsibility.
- Explore a business career direction.
- Use the internet to research marketing mix info to make business decisions.
- Create marketing campaigns in various digital platforms with an emphasis on social media.
- Examine analytics and metrics of digital marketing.
About this institute
Harper College, one of the United States’ premier community colleges, is located in the northwest suburbs just 30 miles (48 km) northwest of Chicago, Illinois. Harper offers more than 50 fields of study and more than 450 popular general education...
Why study at Harper College
We build a community for our students by providing events and services that promote participation in the collegiate experience.
Many of our classes have smaller class sizes (less than 30 students) than our 4-year counterparts, so our students have more personalized interactions with their instructors.
Harper has a robust transfer program, with several different options for transferring credits to four-year universities in the US. These include transfer-ready programs, dual degree programs, and 2+2 agreements with universities.
Want to know more about Associate in Applied Science (AAS) in Business Administration (eMarketing)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Des Moines, United States of America
Graduate diploma / certificate