Bachelor of Arts in EngineeringHanover College
Bachelor of Arts in Engineering
All available course dates
Bachelor of Arts in Engineering
From the Pyramids and Roman aqueducts to the steam engine, spaceship, and smart phone, engineering is how we have been applying science to create structures and machines and transform the world around us. Engineering at Hanover offers you a rigorous and broad education, emphasizing both analysis and practical skills. You will learn in small classes, engage with supportive faculty members who are committed to your success, conduct research and present your results, gain work experience with our industry partners and have the opportunity to study abroad.
As a selective liberal arts college, Hanover is looking for those students who have completed a rigorous college-preparatory curriculum. To be eligible for admission, an applicant must have completed the following high school courses:
- Four years of English (literature and composition)
- At least two years of foreign language
- At least two years of mathematics, including Algebra II
The following courses are recommended as part of a well-rounded college-preparatory curriculum:
- At least three years of laboratory science
- At least three years of social studies
- At least one year of fine or performing arts
Students who have taken AP, IB and dual-credit courses may be eligible for Hanover College credits.Hanover College has adopted a test-optional admission policy. If you choose to submit test scores as part of your application, there is no preference for either the SAT or ACT. Hanover College's school code for the SAT is ""1290"" and our ACT code is ""1200"". For international applicants, the TOEFL, IELTS or SAT-I score minimums must be met.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Exploring Engineering
- Introduction Engineering & Design
- Materials Science I
- Materials Science II
- Patents and Intellectual Property
- Electrical Circuit Analysis
- Mechanical Engineering Tools
- Linear Systems and Signals
- Electronic Circuits and Design
- Digital Systems
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Instrumentation and Statistics
- Electronics Integration
- Embedded Microcomputer Systems
- Computer Systems Architecture
- Numerical Simulation
- Mechanics of Materials I
- Fluid Dynamics
- Signal Processing
- Control Theory and Design
- Engineering Design & Manufacturing
- Engineering Electromagnetics
- Mechanics of Materials II
- Communication Systems
- Power Generation & Storage
- Heat Transfer
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Tuition fee for the course is $39,400 per academic year. Visit the university's website for more information.
- We offer an excellent grounding in the ideas, skills, and experience of engineering within a liberal arts environment, so that students can succeed in their profession, function across disciplines, provide leadership, and make positive contributions to society.
- We emphasize critical thinking and creative problem solving that foster innovation. We challenge our students to collaborate, communicate effectively, complete research projects, and receive career training before graduation.
- We cultivate love for lifelong learning as an essential means to thrive in a world of constant change. We encourage students to pursue further studies or careers with confidence and insight, a broad perspective, and a profound appreciation for what makes us human.
- You learn in small, dynamic classes one-on-one with experts who unlock your potential and develop your professional skills.
- You can join a research or work internship (or co-op), and receive academic credit.
- You expand your horizons through visits and guest lectures by our industry partners.
- You enjoy the benefit of the integration of engineering with science and the liberal arts. In addition, you may combine engineering with business through our established Business Scholars Program (BSP). There is an increasing US and global demand for broadly educated engineers.
- You have the opportunity to study abroad.
A Bachelor of Arts degree in engineering science.
Engineering science provides an interdisciplinary education in mathematics, science and engineering. It also encourages students to incorporate diverse cognate areas, such as business, economics or art and design, so they can effectively pursue careers in engineering management, public service, business or entrepreneurship.
About this institute
Hanover College is small, private college located in Hanover, Indiana. Established in 1827 as Indiana’s first private college, Hanover has a longstanding history within the state and recognition for Alumni success. With about 1,100 undergraduate students, over 600 acres of...
Why study at Hanover College
Hanover College gives students the best of all worlds. There are renowned professors at the top of their discipline, but classes small enough to get 1:1 interaction and mentoring from those professors.
We are located in a small midwestern area near one of Indiana's most historic small towns (Madison, IN), but less than an hour away from some of the largest and most touristic cities of the Midwest.
We have a one-of-a-kind naturally beautiful campus with over 600 acres of space, hiking trails, over 30 waterfalls, and endless hammocking spots. Hanover is also Indiana's first and oldest private, liberal arts, college. Hanover is also a global institution with about 18 different international partner universities and a variety of study abroad options to participate in during your 4 years here.
Want to know more about Bachelor of Arts in Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
You may also like...
Cedar City, United States of America
Chicago, United States of America
Melbourne (Australia), Australia