Master's Program in Strategic Entrepreneurship for International Growth
This Program specializes in how to identify, create and exploit opportunities for international growth and development using entrepreneurial strategies. This Program is mainly focused on research aspects proving an opportunity to enhance the knowledge in marketing and leadership for international growth. It is possible to study the Program for just one year and be awarded the degree of Master of Science in Business and Economics (60 credits) with a major in Business Administration.
Anyone with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration who has entrepreneurial career goals or wants to work with marketing and leadership in an international environment.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration equivalent of 180 Swedish credit points or 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university. Applicants must have written and verbal command of the English language equivalent to English course 6 (Swedish Upper-Secondary School).
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Strategic Entrepreneurship 7.5 credits
- International Growth and Business Development 7.5 credits
- Research Design and Methods 7.5 credits
- Management of Innovation Projects 7.5 credits
- International Marketing Communication 7.5 credits
- Strategic Renewal and Change 7.5 credits
- Strategic Management 7.5 credits
- Leadership Development 7.5 credits
- International Marketing Strategy 7.5 credits
- Frontiers of Research in International Marketing 7.5 credits
- Frontiers of Research in International Entrepreneurship 7.5 credits
- Industrial Marketing 7.5 credits
- Independent Project in Business Administration 30 credits
- Classics in Business Administration 7.5 credits
- Advanced Research Methods and Publishing in Business Ad ministration 7.5 credits
- Doing Business in China 7.5 credits*
- Technology and Innovation Management in China 7.5 credits*
* The courses Technology and Innovation Management in China 7.5 credits and Doing business in China 7.5 credits are only given if all required decisions are made. If they are not given, the other courses are studied.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
About this institute
Studying in Sweden and at Halmstad University gives you a head start in the international job market. Here you will receive a modern education, characterised by creativity, gender equality, non-hierarchy and new teaching methods. In Sweden, people are generally very...
Why study at Halmstad University
Sweden ranked #3 study abroad country
Sweden has been ranked the #3 study abroad country in Europe for 2020! With a high English language proficiency and the headquarters of companies like H&M and Spotify, Sweden was also ranked #1 in Europe for students who want to achieve their career goals.
Want to know more about Master's Program in Strategic Entrepreneurship for International Growth? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...