About this program
Master of Strategising in Organisations, Business Administration
The degree Program in Strategising in Organisations prepares the student to work in demanding strategy process expert, development and management positions, business planning and management positions, or to lead a function or to become an independent entrepreneur. After the studies the graduates will be able to plan and implement strategy processes, lead change and develop the organisation's operations and competitiveness in different areas and in different business environments.
The degree Program in Strategising in Organisations is organised completely online, which enables flexible distance learning. The most important study courses in terms of the topic have been selected for the degree Program and they have been scheduled so that a student can study while working and graduate in 1.5 years.
In the studies, the student develops the core competencies required for demanding expert and development work as well as advanced competencies related to strategy work. The studies strengthen students' ability to apply new research information to their own business environment.
Act of Polytechnics 9.5.2003/351 20§
Haaga-Helia's operations are governed by the Act on Studies in Universities of Applied Science 18.12.2014/1129 (in Finnish) and Haaga-Helia's Degree Regulations.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Applied Design Research
- Data Analytics
- Evolving Organisations
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Thinking and Growth Strategies
- Strategy in Practice
- Experimental and Engaging Strategy
- Strategic Financial Management
- Thesis Phase 1
- Thesis Phase 2
- Thesis Phase 3
Additional Advanced Competencies
- Strategic Brand Management
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Responsible Business and Sharing Economy
- Effective Management Team
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Mode of studies:
EUR 10,500.00 per academic year for Master's degree programme
Credits: 90 ECTS
university studies (Ph.D.) or vocational teacher's Program
The Program encourages students to study and work concurrently, which gives the students the opportunity to integrate real-life projects in studies. This exchange between work and study enhances the skills and competencies the students need to advance professionally.
The Program gives the students excellent qualifications for a variety of managerial and specialist positions in business and other organisations.
Message the school
About this institute
HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences
Haaga-Helia is a strongly business-oriented University of Applied Sciences in Finland. We have close ties to business world with 100 partner companies that contribute to our study projects and internship opportunities that provide a great kick start for a career....
Why study at HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences
- Haaga-Helia is the first institution in Finland to receive THE-ICE accreditation. Haaga-Helia has also received a quality label from the Finnish Education Evaluation Centre, FINEEC, praising Haaga-Helia’ s excellent working-life contacts and strong pedagogical teaching approach.
- In 2019, Haaga-Helia was ranked the best university of applied sciences in international student mobility, as well as the best in international student satisfaction. Study in a truly international environment with students from over 100 different nationalities.
- Opportunity to complete one semester as an exchange student in one of Haaga-Helia’ s 200 partner universities around the world.
- Possibility to acquire a double degree. Double degree students complete two semesters abroad and receive a diploma from both, Haaga-Helia and the partner university.
Want to know more about Master of Strategising in Organisations, Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...