About this program
Master of Leading Business Transformation, Business Administration
The Master's Degree Programme in Leading Business Transformation prepares the students for work in challenging knowledge work and management positions on private and public sector.
After the studies the graduates will be able to implement change projects and lead the transformation of their organization toward achieving its higher competitive advantage in a flux, global and international business environment. They will work in positions, for example: leading work development projects, planning and implementing business strategies, acting as leaders of their own business domestically and internationally.
Studies provide students with general competences, such as interaction competency, required in all organizations and with business specific skills and competencies, depending on the chosen specialization area by the student.
Compulsory studies focus on research and development skills as well as competences needed in developing organizations and leading change. Studies enhance students’ abilities in analytical and critical thinking and problem solving. Specialization studies focus on business related skills and competencies. Studies enhance the students’ ability to apply current research knowledge in their professional field.
In order to be eligible to apply for a UAS master’s level degree programme you must have completed a suitable bachelor’s level degree or other higher education degree and have a minimum of three years of work experience after the completion of the bachelor’s degree.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Applied Design Research
- Futures Research
- Evolving Organisations
- Learning Culture in Organisations
- Acting as Coach and Facilitator
- Thesis Phase 1
- Thesis Phase 2
- Thesis Phase 3
- Maturity Test
Digital Business Opportunities
- Digital Service Design
- Business Analytics
- Robotic Automation
- Emerging Technology Opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence in Modern Business
Entrepreneurial Business Management
- From Opportunities to Business
- Growth Through Entrepreneurial Resources & Networks
Leading Sales and Customer Experience
- Processes and Strategic Development of Sales
- Developing Sales Oriented Organisation
- Development of Customer Journey and Leading Customer Experience
- Online Store as Sales Channel
Communication and Marketing Management
- Strategic Brand Management
- H2H Communication
- Digital Marketing Technologies
- Leading Creative Planning and Production
Experience Economy and Designing Services
- Service Design
- From Services to Experiences and Transformations
- Brand Experience Development
- Design Service Systems and Value Networks
- Imagineering with Lego Serious Play Methodology
Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Leadership Clinic
- Reflective Leadership
- Employee Experience and Employer Brand
- Conscious Leader
- Diversity and Inclusion in Global Organisations
Strategic Thinking and Management
- Strategic Thinking and Growth Strategies
- Strategy in Practice
- Experimental and Engaging Strategy
- Responsible Business and Sharing Economy
- Strategic Financial Management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Master of Leading Business Transformation, Business Administration programme fees: EUR 10,500.00 per academic year
Haaga-Helia UAS will charge a tuition fee from a student accepted to a degree programme taught in English. EU/EEA area and Swiss citizens are not subject to the charge.
Degree: Master of Leading Business Transformation, Business Administration
Message the school
About this institute
HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences
Haaga-Helia is a strongly business-oriented University of Applied Sciences in Finland. We have close ties to business world with 100 partner companies that contribute to our study projects and internship opportunities that provide a great kick start for a career....
Why study at HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences
- Haaga-Helia is the first institution in Finland to receive THE-ICE accreditation. Haaga-Helia has also received a quality label from the Finnish Education Evaluation Centre, FINEEC, praising Haaga-Helia’ s excellent working-life contacts and strong pedagogical teaching approach.
- In 2019, Haaga-Helia was ranked the best university of applied sciences in international student mobility, as well as the best in international student satisfaction. Study in a truly international environment with students from over 100 different nationalities.
- Opportunity to complete one semester as an exchange student in one of Haaga-Helia’ s 200 partner universities around the world.
- Possibility to acquire a double degree. Double degree students complete two semesters abroad and receive a diploma from both, Haaga-Helia and the partner university.
Want to know more about Master of Leading Business Transformation, Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!