Master of Hospitality Management, Aviation and Tourism Business
The Master's Degree Programme in Aviation and Tourism prepares students for work in diverse and challenging professional tasks, for example in service and experience design, human resources, customer relationship and sales and management.
The Degree Programme is based on the future needs of the aviation and tourism industries with a focus on customer-orientation, globalisation, continuous change and sustainability. It is planned especially for experts in travel agencies, tour operating, aviation and other sectors in transportation, travel management and tourism organisations. The goal is to raise the know-how of an expert to a developer level. After the studies the graduates will be able to implement change projects and lead the transformation of their organization toward achieving its higher competitive advantage in a flux, global and international business environment.
Studies provide students with general competences, such as interaction competency, required in all organizations and with business specific skills and competencies, depending on the chosen specialization area by the student.
Compulsory studies focus on research and development skills as well as competences needed in developing organizations and leading change. Studies enhance students’ abilities in analytical and critical thinking and problem solving. Specialization studies focus on business related skills and competencies. Studies enhance the students’ ability to apply current research knowledge in their professional field.
In order to be eligible to apply for a UAS master’s level degree programme you must have completed a suitable bachelor’s level degree or other higher education degree and have a minimum of three years of work experience after the completion of the bachelor’s degree.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Applied Design Research
Common Elective Studies
- Data Analytics
- Futures Research
- Evolving Organisations
- Learning Culture in Organisations
- Acting as Coach and Facilitator
- Thesis Phase 1
- Thesis Phase 2
- Thesis Phase 3
- Maturity Test
Leading Sales and Customer Experience
- Processes and Strategic Development of Sales
- Developing Sales Oriented Organisation
- Development of Customer Journey and Leading Customer Experience
- Online Store as Sales Channel
Communication and Marketing Management
- Strategic Brand Management
- Digital Marketing Technologies
- Leading Creative Planning and Production
- Digital Service Design
- Business Analytics
- Robotic Automation
- Emerging Technology Opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence in Modern Business
Experience Economy and Designing Services
- Service Design
- From Services to Experiences and Transformations
- Brand Experience Development
- Design Service Systems and Value Networks
- Imagineering with Lego Serious Play Methodology
Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Leadership Clinic
- Reflective Leadership
- Employee Experience and Employer Brand
- Conscious Leader
- Diversity and Inclusion in Global Organisations
Strategic Thinking and Management
- Strategic Thinking and Growth Strategies
- Strategy in Practice
- Experimental and Engaging Strategy
- Responsible Business and Sharing Economy
- Strategic Financial Management
Entrepreneurial Business Management
- From Opportunities to Business
- Growth Through Entrepreneurial Resources & Networks
Information Services and Systems
- Cloud Services
- ICT Management Best Practices
- ICT Security Basics from Trust to Blockchain
- Management of Digital Service Development
- Enterprise ICT Architecture
- ICT Sourcing
- Air Transport Management
- Airport Management
- Aviation Business with Simulation
Always use the Div - Table converter and the online HTML editor to compose perfect articles for your website!
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Master of Hospitality Management programmes fees: EUR 9,500.00 per academic year
Haaga-Helia UAS will charge a tuition fee from a student accepted to a degree programme taught in English. EU/EEA area and Swiss citizens are not subject to the charge.
Degree: Master of Business Administration
About this institute
HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences
Haaga-Helia is a strongly business-oriented University of Applied Sciences in Finland. We have close ties to business world with 100 partner companies that contribute to our study projects and internship opportunities that provide a great kick start for a career....
Want to know more about Master of Hospitality Management, Aviation and Tourism Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Rochester, United States of America