Biomedical EngineeringGrigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy
The Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering was created to respond to increased needs for healthcare in our society.
Learning outcomes of the study programme include:
- Track A Clinical Bioengineering: Ability to apply different methods for signal and image processing for implementing a project in biomedical engineering field and to use of assistive technology devices and services and to understand the functional approach to the assessment of assistive technology needs and various technologies used by people with disabilities
- Track B Advanced Biomaterials: Design complex materials for tissue engineering and advanced techniques for investigation and therapy and realize their application;
- Track C Medical Biotechnologies: Performing of laboratory clinical analysis, selection of working techniques, principles and methods of dosing, investigating correlations between physiological and pathological variations in order to establish a positive and differential diagnosis; Identify and manipulate equipments and specific advanced techniques for obtaining and processing of bioproducts. Perform the quality control according to the international ethical standards, and the risk assessment.
- Bachelor Degree or an equivalent of this document, according to the regulations of the Ministry of National Education
- Language proficiency certificate in English, attesting at least B2 level.
The full tuition price for local/EU students and International/Non-EU students is 2500 EUR/YEAR.
Biomedical Engineers can work in:
- Biomedical industries
- Prosthetics companies
- Private practice
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries
Or engage themselves in advance study in biomedical engineering or a related field.
Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Iasi, Romania
Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy is a multicultural universities in witch is encouraged the excellence in education and applied research for students from over 70 countries around the world, with different backgrounds, life understanding and standards. The...
Want to know more about Biomedical Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!