- GEM Ranked 25th in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2019 Ranking
- 75% of graduates hold jobs with international projects*
- 34% work internationally*
- 88% of graduatges employed within 4 months of graduating*
* IHRM class of 2018
Program duration - 2 years:
1 academic year (on campus) + Final Management Project (can be completed remotely while working)
MSc International Human Resource Management in the Digital Age
This program provides students with a deep understanding of global HR management and an insight into the impact and challenges of digital transformation on HR today.
GEM's mission is to equip managers with the tools and knowledge to work in HR anywhere in the world, in any company. These managers will have with the skills to boost corporate performance through the effective management of the company’s workforce and the ability to adapt their organization for the future, both on a human and on a digital level.
- Follow a pioneering program in its field, covering the fundamentals of IHRM with a unique focus on the developments and challenges of new ways of working linked to digital transformation.
- Become a gloabal leader by learning how to handle IHR operations in a dynamic international environment.
- Develop on both a professional and a personal level within an intensive and stimulating program in a multicultural environment.
- Earn your degree from a triple-accredited institution with worldwide recognition.
- Innovative and interactive pedagogy, includingserious games
- Live Business Cases with real companies, putting learning into practice
- HR Study Trip to visit different kind of organizations
- Up-to-date program content covering latest trends in IHRM
Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject. Fluency in English
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
YEAR 1 - CAMPUS YEAR
Introduction sessionCore HRM Skills
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Personality Test & Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- Project Management
- Compensation Practices & Policies
- Leadership, Groups and Team Dynamics
- HR Reporting & Budgeting
- Research Methods for Managers
International Business Environment
- Strategic Management
- International Legal Context
- Employee & Labor Relations
HR Challenges in the Digital Age
- Digital Transformation for HR professionals
- CSR & Diversity
- People Analytics
- HR as a Coach
- Managing Knowledge to Develop Core Competencies
- Gamification & Creation of a Serious Game for HR
- HRBP at Heart of Transformation
- New Organizations & Well-being at Work
- Live Business Case
*The content of the program may be adapted from year to year to take into account the needs of industry. Class attendance is compulsory.
YEAR 2 - FINAL MANAGEMENT PROJECT
At the end of the one-academic-year full-time part of the program, each student will be required to complete a Final Management Project which may be completed remotely during full-time employment.
Students on the program will participate in a 2-day HR study trip**, to visit differents kinds of organizations. Previously students met with P&G (Procter & Gamble), ILO (International Labour Organization), UNICEF and WTO (World Trade Organization).
** Study Trip is contingent on global conditions and travel restrictions
Live Business Case
The Live Business Case (LBC) gives the students the opportunity to apply their learning directly to a real HR issue offered by a participating company. Students will work in teams and develop their LBC over several months in parallel to the taught part of the program. They will meet with their assigned company and LBC coach regularly to define and review the objectives of their project and the expected deliverables. The objective of the LBC is for MSC IHRM students to help real companies find innovative solutions to address their HR issues and enable them to improve their HR process.
Innovative Learning for Career Progression
You will be encouraged to develop your professional skills through a series of innovative learning activities. By taking part in real-life professional experimentations and in GEM’s renowned “serious games”, you will be encouraged to develop your soft skills (teamwork, presentation, negotiation, leadership).
Serious Game Designer Certificate*
Students have the additional option of obtaining the serious game designer certificate at no additional fee. This certificate program is designed to boost your ability to solve managerial challenges and develop creativity.*conditions apply
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships and Financial Aid available
MSc International Human Resource Management (120 ECTS credits)
Aldes Aeraulique, Alstom Management, Roche, Auchan France, BCG, Copers Executive Search, Diesel France, European Synchrotron Radiation Facility, Kelly Services, Mecaplast, IOTA S.A., Randstad, Renault Trucks, Essilor, Transatel, Saint-Gobain Interservices, VMware France, Kurt Salmon, Schneider Electric, Amadeus, Rexel, Hays, Spartoo
About this institute
GEM Ranks 25th in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2019 Ranking
GEM Ranks 25th in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2019 Ranking GEM is triple-accredited (AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS): Among top 1% of business schools worldwide to hold this distinction Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) has earned both national and international recognition. More...
Want to know more about MSc International Human Resource Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Gran Canaria, Spain