MSc Innovation, Strategy and EntrepreneurshipGrenoble Ecole de Management
MSc Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship
All available course dates
- GEM Ranked 25th in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2019 Ranking
- 90% of graduates hold jobs with international projects*
- 71% work internationally*
*MSc ISE - class of 2018
Grenoble (France), Berlin (Germany)
Program duration - 2 years:
1 academic year (on campus) + Final Management Project (can be completed remotely while working)
MSc Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship
The aim of the MSc Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship's master degree is to provide a framework and a toolkit for future managers and entrepreneurs to identify, assess and manage business opportunities in either their own companies or in existing organizations. Furthermore, it helps and steers them in the start up creation process.
The program reflects the realities of the global environment and provides general management courses together with highly specialized modules in the areas of Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship.
Why Choose this Program?
- Acquire the skills to manage projects across national and cultural boundaries.
- Develop an entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial spirit.
- Assess the economic and market potential of innovations, ensuring corporate success.
- Gain the ability to evaluate the strategic role of mergers, acquisitions and strategic alliances.
- Develop skills to meet the social, ethical, legal and financial constraints in new ventures.
- Earn your degree from a triple-accredited institution.
- Discover and try out the whole process of a start-up creation.
Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject. Fluency in English
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Year 1 - Campus Year
The first year of the Master is a full-time year in Grenoble or Berlin. Students will be required to attend the program full-time for one academic year from September to June the following year.
General Management and the Corporate Environment
- Corporate Finance
- Insight into Digital
- Intercultural Management
- International Negotiations
- Leadership, Teambuilding and Managerial Creativity
- Legal Environment of International Business
- Managerial Economics
- Project Management
- Research Methods for Managers
- Digital Analytics
- Digital Transformatin in Business
- Introduction to Innovation
- Creativity and Innovation
- Innovation and Design Thinking
- Strategic Management
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructuring
- Strategic Marketing and Marketing Planning
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- New Venture Business Planning
- Entrepreneurship and Business Opportunities
- Small and Family Business
*The content of the program may be adapted from year to year to take into account the needs of industry. Class attendance is compulsory.
Year 2 - Final Management Project
At the end of the one-academic-year full-time part of the program, each student will be required to complete a Final Management Project of approximately 15,000 words in length, under the guidance of a tutor. This is an applied or theoretical research project that can be completed at a distance and in parallel with full-time employment or an approved internship. To successfully complete the Final Management Project, students are required to address a particular research question or knowledge gap in their chosen field of their study. This will be business oriented and coherent with the program's objectives. A student may choose to write their project on a topic grounded in their internship experience.
Live Business Cases
During this program, participants will have the opportunity to become real-life business developers by exploring a Live Business Case provided by companies working in partnership with the MSc Innovation, Strategy, and Entrepreneurship program. Students will work in groups and delve deeply into their cases during the seven months from October to June under the supervision of a coach. The Live Business Cases are launched by a briefing given by the company.
International Study Trip
This one-week innovative and entrepreneurial study trip abroad provides students with an in-depth perspective into one of today’s most influential economies. Students participate in lectures and company visits to gain insights into business practices in the field of innovation.
** International Study Trip is contingent on global conditions and travel restrictions
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships and Financial Aid available
Master (120 ECTS credits)
EXAMPLES OF MSC INNOVATION, STRATEGY AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP GRADUATE POSITONS
The students following the MSc Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship generally wish to prepare for careers as:
- R&D Managers
- Project Managers
- B to B Product Managers
- Business Engineers
- Business Developers
Or in the following fields:
- High Tech IT
About this institute
GEM Ranks 25th in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2019 Ranking
GEM Ranks 25th in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2019 Ranking GEM is triple-accredited (AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS): Among top 1% of business schools worldwide to hold this distinction Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) has earned both national and international recognition. More...
Want to know more about MSc Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...