About this program
Understand the Strategic Impacts of Financial Decisions
The mission of the MSc in Finance program is to provide graduates with advanced knowledge of finance and to prepare them, through an understanding of the strategic impacts of financial decisions, for careers in banking, financial services, or corporate finance with international companies at a managerial level.
The program covers the fundamentals of finance, as well as corporate finance, financial management, and financial markets.
Chat live with students from Grenoble Ecole de Management
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Grenoble Ecole de Management? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject. Fluency in English
Proof of fluency in English
- TOEFL IBT: 90 (minimum of 21 in all bands). TOEFL Institution code: 8973
- IELTS Academic/IELTS Indicator: 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all bands)
- Cambridge English (Proficiency/Advanced/Business Higher) level C1: Grade A,B or C
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE-A) Online/Offline: 63 (minimum of 59 in all bands)
- Duolingo English Test: 110 (minimum of 90 in all bands)
- English test waiver may be granted if Bachelor’s degree was fully taught through the medium of English (official proof required)
- Not accepted: TOEIC, Institutional/ITP TOEFL
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Accounting and Financial Statements Analysis
- Algorithmics and Financial Modelling
- Digital Transformation in Finance
- Financial Markets
- Corporate Finance
- Auditing & Controlling
- International Financial Management
- Research Methods
- Responsible Leadership
- Professional experience (3-6 months, internship or full-time employment, anywhere in the world)
- Induction Seminar (short track only)
- Company Valuation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Fundamentals of Ethics and ESG
- Advanced Financial Markets
- Asset management
- Private Equity, LBOs and Venture Capital
- Advanced Research Methods
- Languages (optional)
- Final Dissertation
- Professional experience (3-6 months, internship or full-time employment anywhere in the world)
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
- Regular Track: 2 years (6 months on campus + 3 to 6 months internship each year)
- Short Track: 1 year (6 months on campus + 3 to 6 months internship)
Start of program: September 2023 (France), October 2023 (Singapore)
Full Program Fees
- Regular track (per year): 13 450 € (Grenoble campus)
- Short Track (full program): 19 750 € (Grenoble, Paris, Singapore campus) / Sept 2023 intake
Master's degree. Diploma targeted Bac +5 conferring the Grade of Master: Diploma of higher studies of financial analyst
Some of our MSc Finance Graduate Job Titles
- Investment Banking Analyst
- Asset Manager
- Financial Controller
- Derivatives Trader
- Internal Auditor
- Sales Specialist in Trading
- Commodity Markets Manager
- M&A Analyst
- Debt Capital Markets Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Buy-side/Sell-side Analyst
- Financial Auditor
- Credit Analyst
- Structured Finance Associate
Message the school
About this institute
Grenoble Ecole de Management
Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) has earned both national and international recognition. More than just a school, GEM represents an open-ended laboratory through which 8,000 students and 500 employees learn and work every day to solve complex problems and overcome...
Want to know more about MSc Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!