Msc Entrepreneurship & Global MarketingGrenoble Ecole de Management
Msc Entrepreneurship & Global Marketing
All available course dates
- GEM Ranked 25th In the Financial Times European Business Schools 2019 Ranking
- HKBU Ranked Top 70 Universities in Asia in the Times Higher Education World University 2019 Ranking
- Both GEM and HKBU are Triple accredited: Top 1% of business schools worldwide holding this distinction
1st Semester: Grenoble Ecole de Management
2nd Semester: Hong Kong Baptist University, School of Business (HKBU)
Duration: 15 months:
9 months full-time on campus + 6 months Business Project
Msc Entrepreneurship & Global Marketing
This unique program brings together the expertise of two leading Business Schools: Grenoble Ecole de Management for Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship andHong Kong Baptist University, School of Businessfor Global Marketing.
Students will have the advantage of earning a joint award degree from two triple accredited institutions.
Its objective is to provide a multidisciplinary learning approach to Entrepreneurship and Marketing. The program encourages students to think both creatively and globally whilst developing professional and personal skills in these highly sought-after fields of expertise.
- Receive Venture Capital Funding to found your own company.
- At the end of the program you will have the chance to pitch your business idea to Angel Investors.
- Experience entrepreneurship in two continents. First semester in Grenoble, the Silicon Valley of France, and the second semester in Hong Kong, a door to Asian markets and culture.
- Study a pioneering master’s program and earn a unique joint award degree in Entrepreneurship and Global Marketing.
- Gain the entrepreneurial knowledge, mindset and tools to evaluate and drive business opportunities.
Pitch your project and the end of the program to investors for seed funding.
Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject. Fluency in English
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The program requires regular attendance for 15 months. Students will spend the first semester at Grenoble Ecole de Management and the second semester at Hong Kong Baptist University, School of Business (HKBU). Classes are taught by GEM and HKBU faculty, local faculty, visiting professors from top universities worldwide, and leading business professionals. Their teaching links theory to practice through authentic business cases. Their diverse cultural and international backgrounds lend a strong international dimension to the program.
Semester One (Sept-Dec) in Grenoble
- Startup Creation Process and Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
- Entrepreneurship and Business Opportunities
- New Venture Business Planning, Small and Family Business
- Accounting & Finance for Entrepreneurs
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Planning
- Advanced Effective Sales Negotiation & Intercultural Communication
Semester Two (Jan-May) in Hong Kong
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and Business Development
- Leadership & Team Building for Entrepreneurs
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Socially Responsible Entrepreneurship in an International Context
- Global Marketing
*The content of the program may be adapted from year to year to take into account the needs of industry. Class attendance is compulsory.
Summer (June-Nov) - Busines Project
After completion of the taught courses of the program, students are required to complete aBusiness Project under the guidance from both HKBU and GEM faculty members. To successfully complete the Business Project, students are required to develop either a new business proposal (startup business option), or to address a particular academic research question approved by the supervisors (academic dissertation option).
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships and Financial Aid available.
Joint Award Degree from Grenoble Ecole de Management and Hong Kong Baptist University, School of Business (HKBU):
MSc Entrepreneurship and Global Marketing
The program is designed for students who seek graduate education to advance into managerial and leadership roles or to start an entrepreneurial career.
In addition to starting a new business, the MSc in Entrepreneurship and Global Marketing also aims to prepare students for careers as Project Managers, Business Developers, R&D Managers, and any managers operating in e-business and high-tech industries.
About this institute
GEM Ranks 25th in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2019 Ranking
GEM Ranks 25th in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2019 Ranking GEM is triple-accredited (AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS): Among top 1% of business schools worldwide to hold this distinction Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) has earned both national and international recognition. More...
Want to know more about Msc Entrepreneurship & Global Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Rochester, United States of America