About this program
MSc Business Development
Become a Global Business Leader
The objective of this program is to build the abilities and skills to develop and lead business in an international and multicultural environment.
Participants will develop the knowledge and competencies to identify and understand critical business drivers and current issues, develop appropriate strategies to create competitive advantage and sources of value.
The challenges of the program are to understand the approach to different international markets, the negotiation process in a multicultural context, the globalization of business and to help to improve the competitiveness of companies.
Chat live with students from Grenoble Ecole de Management
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Grenoble Ecole de Management? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject. Fluency in English
Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE)
- TOEFL IBT: 90 (minimum of 21 in all bands). TOEFL Institution code: 8973
- IELTS Academic/IELTS Indicator: 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all bands)
- Cambridge English (Proficiency/Advanced/Business Higher) level C1: Grade A,B or C
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE-A) Online/Offline: 63 (minimum of 59 in all bands)
- Duolingo English Test: 110 (minimum of 90 in all bands)
- Not accepted: TOEIC, Institutional/ITP TOEFL
- English test waiver may be granted if Bachelor’s degree was fully taught through the medium of English (official proof required)
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- Managing Global Teams
- Foreign language
- Corporate Finance
- Risk Management
- Sustainability in International Business
- International Negotiations
- Responsible Leadership
- The Legal Environment of International Business
- Digital Transformation in Business
- Opportunities & Risks of the Digital Economy
- Digital Communication Strategy
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
- Regular track (2 years): Year 1 - on campus 7 months + 4-5 month internship; Year 2 - 6 months on campus + 4-6 month internship
- Short track (1 year): 6 months on campus + 4-6 month internship
Full Program Fees
- Regular track (per year): € 12,950
- Short Track (full program): € 16,750 Sept 2023 intake
Master's degree. Diploma targeted Bac +5 conferring the Grade of Master: "Diploma of higher studies of strategic management of international activities".
Examples of MSc Business Development Graduate Positions
- Business Developer
- Account Manager
- Account Executive
- District Manager
- Sales Manager
- Area Sales Promoter
- Sales Section Manager
- Strategic Branding
- Digital Strategy
- Product Communication
- International Marketing Manager
- International Marketing Assistant
Business Development & Entrepreneurship
- Business Analyst
- Innovation and Management Consultant
- Department Manager
- Strategic and Enterprise and Business Planning
- Delivery Manager
- Marketing and Business Developer
Message the school
About this institute
Grenoble Ecole de Management
Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) has earned both national and international recognition. More than just a school, GEM represents an open-ended laboratory through which 8,000 students and 500 employees learn and work every day to solve complex problems and overcome...
Want to know more about MSc Business Development? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!