Master of Business AdministrationGrenoble Ecole de Management
Grenoble (France), Berlin
Executive Part-time MBA (please visit our website for more information):
Moscow, Tbilisi (Georgia), Medellin (Colombia)
Program duration - 2 years:
1 academic year (on campus) + Final Management Project (can be completed remotely while working)
Master of Business Administration
This MBA is a 500-hour general management program in a triple-accredited International Business School. GEM's MBA is highly applied in content, delivered by a team that brings together academic specialists together with managers and consultants from a wide range of sectors. Course objectives are:
- To provide a high-quality international management program.
- To accompany the personal and professional development of program participants.
- To create a group of dynamic learners with a diversity of professional experience and of cultural origins.
WHY CHOOSE THE MBA PROGRAM,
- Follow an intensive, stimulating academic curriculum.
- Increase international exposureand network.
- Strengthen both “hard” and “soft” management skills.
- Tailor your education to your professional goals with a wide selection of elective courses.
- Accelerate your career development with dedicated workshops.
- Complete an extensive management project of a high professional standard.
- Earn your degree from a triple-accredited institution.
GEM’s Full-Time MBA ranked 49th worldwide, 2nd in Europe and 1st in France by The Times Higher Education in partnership with the Wall Street Journal, December 2018.
Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject. Fluency in English. At least three years of full-time work experience
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Year 1 - Campus Year
The program is a balanced and challenging one, equipping participants with numerical and analytical skills, communication and interpersonal skills, plus insights into current managerial issues in geopolitics, macroeconomics and governance. Through regular group work on cases and individual assignments on management dilemmas, students will develop their expertise in budgetary and financial management as well as in people management. Strategic analysis and negotiation skills are developed through face-to-face team negotiations to resolve authentic and complex cases.
*The content of the program may be adapted from year to year to take into account the needs of industry. Class attendance is compulsory.
PHASE 1 - CORE COURSES
- Teambuilding and Leadership events
- Moodle e-learning platform
- Library and Computing Services
- Networking, Career and Alumni Associations
The International Environment
- Global Business and Macroeconomics
Accounting and Auditing
- Managerial Accounting
- International Financial Accounting
- Intercultural Management
- International Negotiations
Sustainability and Management
- Sustainability and CSR
- Risk Management
Tools for Decision-Making
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- International Human Resource Management
- Organizations and Change Management
- Leadership and Teambuilding
- Innovation Management
- Operations Management
International Business Law
Integrative Case Study
- The integrative case marks the conclusion of the taught part of the program, with a broad-based business case or cases over a 15-hour period. This is an opportunity for students to display what they have acquired during the taught part of the program by analyzing the case from different functional areas.
PHASE 2 - SPECIALIZATIONS**
From a menu of up to 8 alternative choices, students can personalize their MBA program for 20% of their total class sessions. The Full-Time and Part-Time students from the different MBA sites join together in international groups from Grenoble, Berlin, Moscow, and Tbilisi. The content is focused on professional management activity or management in a range of functional areas. For many participants, the specialization choice will also determine the focus of the Final Management Project: for example, choosing a Finance elective can lead directly to a project in the area of Finance.
Choice of onespecialization(elective) composed of 3 intensive one-week sessions:
- Management Consulting (Grenoble)
- International Business Development (Grenoble)
- Entrepreneurship (Grenoble)
- Smart and Sustainable Business (Grenoble)
- Finance & Digital Banking (Grenoble)
- Digital Marketing (Paris)
- Project Management (Berlin)
- Luxury Brand Management (Paris)
**Specializations require a minimum number of participants.
Year 2 - Final Management Project
During the second year of the program students can be based anywhere in the world and must complete a Final Management Project of approximately 15,000 words in length, under the guidance of a tutor. The Project should be business oriented and coherent with the program objectives. Students are required to address a particular research question or choose a topic grounded in a professional activity or an entrepreneurial venture.
The cost of this program is € 31,450 for 2 years in Grenoble.
Please visit our website for offsite tuition fees with our partner campuses.
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships and financial aid available.
(120 ECTS credits. Titre de niveau I Manager International, enregistré au Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles (RNCP) – Fiche 14524)
Top Employers of our MBA Graduates
Accenture, Alstom, Bosch, Danone, Decathlon, Delphi Automotive Systems, Deutsche Bank, EADS, Ernst & Young, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, ING, KPMG, L’Oréal, Nokia, Philips, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Procter & Gamble, Radisson Hotels & Resorts, Schneider Electric, Siemens, STMicroelectronics
- 75% of graduates find a job within 2 months after graduation
- 98% of graduates express high job satisfaction
- 87% of graduates work internationally
- 67% manage a team
About this institute
About Grenoble Ecole de Management
Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) has earned both national and international recognition. More than just a school, GEM represents an open-ended laboratory through which 8,000 students and 500 employees learn and work every day to solve complex problems and overcome...
Want to know more about Master of Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Detroit, United States of America