Master in International Business (MIB)Grenoble Ecole de Management
Grenoble (France), Paris, Berlin, Singapore
Program duration - 2 years:
1 academic year (on campus) + Final Management Project (can be completed remotely while working)
Master in International Business (MIB)
The mission of the Master in International Business program is to provide employers worldwide with intercultural aware graduates who have developed key skills and competencies in international business and management.
Join a postgraduate program with a truly international perspective, dealing with the opportunities and challenges of the global organizational environment.
The Master's in International Business:
- is internationally recognized through the most prestigious higher education Quality Assurance bodies, AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
- is highly ranked by the Financial Times, The Economist and the QS Global University Rankings within their Masters in Management categories.
- provides global employers with graduates who have gained high levels of knowledge and skills that make them highly attractive to potential employers.
WHY CHOOSE THE MIB PROGRAM?
- Receive a high-quality education in an internationally-renowned program
- Focus on international aspectsof business and management
- Study in a truly multicultural environmentwith students from over 50 nationalities.
- Enhance business and employment opportunities by choosing to study on one of strategically-located campuses around the world.
- Earn your globally-recognized degree from a triple-accredited institution.
Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject. Fluency in English
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The MIB is a high-quality comprehensive program of business administration subjects, studied from an international perspective.
The program focuses on the knowledge required by managers in different sectors to work in international companies and environments. It is a strong generalist program that integrates all the core management courses and uses cross-functional approaches to apply these key fields while providing students with an international specialization. Foreign language skills are essential in business today. The program is taught in English. No prior knowledge of French is required to attend the program. Students are required to study a second language during the first year of the program.
YEAR 1 - CAMPUS YEAR
Introduction and Integration Session
- Academic Writing and Presentation Skills
- Case-Based Group Learning
- Introduction to IT and Online Library and Learning Platforms
- Excel Skills Training
- Social and Icebreaking Event
- International Negotiation
- The Legal Environment of International Business
- Global Business Operations – The Serious Game
Strategy and Operations
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- International Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Approaches to Organizational Consulting
- Managing People in a Global Context
- Integrative Entrepreneurship Project
Managing Technology and Innovation
- Managing Technology and Innovation
- Information Systems for Digital Business
Finance and Economics
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- International Financial Risk Management
- Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Budgeting and Controlling
Business Research and Analysis
- Research Methods for Managers
- Quantitative Methods for Business Research
*The content of the program may be adapted from year to year to take into account the needs of industry. Class attendance is compulsory.
YEAR 2 - FINAL MANAGEMENT PROJECT
At the end of the one-academic-year full-time part of the program, each student will be required to complete a Final Management Project of approximately 15,000 words in length, under the guidance of a tutor. This is an applied or theoretical research project that can be completed at a distance and in parallel with full-time employment or an approved internship. To successfully complete the Final Management Project, students are required to address a particular research question or knowledge gap in their chosen field of their study. This will be business oriented and coherent with the program's objectives. A student may choose to write their project on a topic grounded in their internship experience.
The full fee for this program is € 20,350 at the Grenoble and Paris campuses. Please visit our website for off-site tuition fees at partner campuses.
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships and financial aid available.
120 ECTS credits. MIB graduates are awarded a certificate conferring the title of “Manager d’Affaires Internationales”. This provides international recognition through the VISA d’Etat. For students planning to work in France following their studies, this recognition presents a competitive advantage.
(French: Titre de niveau I Manager d’Affaires internationales, enregistré au Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles (RNCP) – Fiche 24999)
About this institute
About Grenoble Ecole de Management
Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) has earned both national and international recognition. More than just a school, GEM represents an open-ended laboratory through which 8,000 students and 500 employees learn and work every day to solve complex problems and overcome...
Want to know more about Master in International Business (MIB)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.