Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in International Business
The mission of the BIB program is to provide students with a broad introduction to management, international business, foreign cultures and foreign languages which will allow them to work in a diverse environment or pursue further graduate management studies.
This Bachelor in International Business offers the opportunity to study a bachelor degree entirely in English at a triple-accredited school. Highly international, this program has been created for students wishing to develop international business skills and knowledge.
The program is open both to international and French students. Students planning a career abroad should definitely consider joining the program. Our aim is to encourage students to develop the skills and motivation to assume high-level responsibilities in dynamic companies operating internationally, in functions as varied as marketing, management, sales and export.
The BIB is recognized by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research under the name of “Chargé d’Affaires Internationales”. The official recognition for the program is referred to as the “Visa”.
Why choose the BIB program at Grenoble Ecole de Management?
- Gain international exposure through a semester abroad, with a choice of over 20 partner campuses throughout the world
- Gain up to 8 months company experience through two internships
- Accelerate your career by choosing a specialized major in Year 3
- Triple accreditation: AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS
- Official recognition for the program by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research
- International students residing permanently in France can apply for French State higher education scholarships (CROUS)
- A pioneer in management of technology and multicultural management
- An ideal balance of theoretical and practical management learning
- A generalist program in Management and Business taught entirely in English while living in France
- Smaller classes by comparison to university undergraduate programs and highly interactive teaching methods
- International faculty with extensive experience of teaching and working in various countries and multicultural environments
- Participate in Live Business Cases
High School Diploma or equivalent, 60 ECTS per academic year or equivalent, English proficiency
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Program content applies to Year 1 - 2020 Intake and is subject to change.
Transfer students, please visit our website.
YEAR 1: BUSINESS ESSENTIALS
Fall Semester - 2020
- Effective Communication
- Information Technology Skills
- Intercultural Business Skills
- Micro Economics and Market Structures
- Quantitative Methods
- Project Management 1
- Personal and Professional Development
Spring Semester - 2021
- Introduction to Business Law
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Work Psychology
- Digital Business
- Principles of Marketing
YEAR 2: MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
Fall Semester - 2021
- Managerial and Financial Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour
- International Macro Economics
- Introduction to Technology Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Sales Techniques
- Project Management 2
Spring Semester - 2022
- Human Resources and Team Management
- Consumer Behavior for Market Research
- Corporate Finance
- Introduction to Negotiation
- Leadership and Followership
At the end of Year 1 and 2, students are required to do an internship which can be in France or abroad (see Employability tab for additional details). Students complete up to 8 months work experience through internship.
YEAR 3: INTERNATIONAL FOCUS AND MAJOR
Fall Semester - 2022
- International Perspectives in Marketing
- Global Strategy
- Social Responsibility in International Business
- Innovation Management
Students following the full 3-year program can spend the fall semester of the 3rd year at one of our 20 exchange partner institutions or to study one semester of Hospitality and Tourism at CETT in Barcelona** (see below). Please note academic conditions apply.
Spring Semester - Majors - 2021
Students choose one major, certain prerequisites may be necessary. Majors are subject to student numbers.Visit website for course details.
- Global Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Marketing and Advertising
- Management of Fasion and Design Industry
- Tourism and Hospitality Management (in cooperation with CETT, Bercelona)
The final module marks the end of the Bachelor program by drawing on different elements of several core modules from an international business perspective. The focus is on teamwork to complete extensive analysis for an international project and to develop a business plan for a product or service in a new market. The issues discussed will be at corporate, sectoral, national and international level.
*Program content subject to change
Year 1, 2 and 3 (Full program):
32,025€ (Years 1, 2, and 3)
Transfer students entering in Year 2:
21,350€ (Years 2 and 3 only)
Transfer students entering in Year 3:
11,175€ (Year 3 only)
Undergraduate certificate programs:
Scholarships & funding
Scholarship and financial aid available.
Bachelor (180 ECTS). (French : Titre de niveau II Chargé d'Affaires Internationales, enregistré au Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles (RNCP) – Fiche 24775)
Examples of BIB Graduate Positions
- Sales Financial Management
- Marketing Management (Customer Relation Manager, Junior Product Manager, Trade Marketing, Trade Marketing Manager...)
- International Business Management
- Human Resources
- Logistics Management or International Trade (Export Assistant, Trade Marketing Manager, International Purchaser...)
Examples of BIB Internships
Schneider Electric France, Nespresso, Hertz, Cojean, Carrefour, Lufthansa Technik, Nicolas, Chanel, Sephora, Louis Vuitton...
About this institute
About Grenoble Ecole de Management
Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) has earned both national and international recognition. More than just a school, GEM represents an open-ended laboratory through which 8,000 students and 500 employees learn and work every day to solve complex problems and overcome...
Want to know more about Bachelor in International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Has COVID-19 affected your study abroad plans?
We want to hear your stories. Help us get a better idea of how the coronavirus is impacting international students by taking our two minute survey.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia