About this program
PGCE (Secondary): Drama
We recognise the importance and potential of theatre as an art form. Our goal is to promote pupils’ personal, social, spiritual and cultural development through theatre and performance.
Why study PGCE (Secondary) Drama at Goldsmiths?
- If you want to empower young people through Drama then this is the course for you. You'll learn about the process of teaching and performance, observe Drama in schools, look at the work of key practitioners, and develop the conceptual underpinnings of classroom practice.
- You’ll also work on your performance skills and analyse them from the perspective of a viewer.
- You’ll work with school-based tutors (heads of department or experienced Drama specialists), and be supported by alumni as “buddies”.
- to meet our fitness to train requirements
- a GCSE Grade C/4 or above in English and Mathematics. Please note, we can only accept some UK and international GCSE equivalent qualifications. A complete list of accepted UK GCSE equivalencies can be found here: link. If you have a non-UK qualification that you believe is GCSE equivalent, you must check this with the Admissions team.
- an undergraduate honours degree, at 2:2 or above from a university in the United Kingdom or an international equivalent in a related subject, such as Drama, Theatre Studies or English
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available, please visit the university website for more information.
- Home - full-time: £9250
- International - full-time: £17370
Message the school
About this institute
Goldsmiths, University of London
With an academic legacy dating back to 1891, Goldsmiths has a rich heritage in the arts and creative disciplines and offers degrees in subjects from the humanities and social sciences to computing and law. Students at Goldsmiths are encouraged to...
Why study at Goldsmiths, University of London
At Goldsmiths we're constantly exploring, questioning and reshaping the world. You can challenge yourself through our innovative degrees and world-leading academics that will inspire you to see the world differently.
At Goldsmiths you’ll change how you think and be inspired to develop fresh ideas and new approaches to your studies. We champion degrees that provoke thought and stretch the imagination. That’s why so many of our former students are leading the way in reshaping the sociocultural landscape on a global scale.
Want to know more about PGCE (Secondary): Drama? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!