About this program
LLB (Hons) Law
This is a qualifying law degree - your first step towards becoming a solicitor or barrister in England and Wales. You’ll gain all the skills you need to progress to the next stages.
We accept the following qualifications:
- A-level: ABB
- BTEC: DDD
- International Baccalaureate: 33 points overall with Three HL subjects at 655
- Access: 60 credits overall with 33 distinctions and distinctions/merits in related subjects
We also accept a wide range of international qualifications. Find out more about the qualifications we accept from around the world.
If English isn’t your first language, you will need an IELTS score (or equivalent English language qualification) of 6.5 with a 6.5 in writing and no element lower than 6.0 to study this programme. If you need assistance with your English language, we offer a range of courses that can help prepare you for degree-level study.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
- English Legal System in a Global Context
- 21st Century Legal Skills
- Criminal Law: Theory and Practice
- Contract Law
- Public Law and the Human Rights Act
- EU Law in the UK
- Law of Tort
- Land Law
- Immigration Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Modern Political Theory
- Criminal Justice in Context
- Law and Contemporary Society
- Crimes Against Humanity
- Religion, Crime, and Law
- Work Placement
- Commercial Law and International Trade Agreements
- Company Law
- AI, Disruptive Technologies and the Law
- Art Law
- Criminal Evidence (with Advanced Mooting and Advocacy)
- SQE2: Practical Legal Skills in Context
- Human Rights Law and Clinic
- Psychology and Law
- Anthropology of Rights
- Media Law and Ethics
- Globalisation, Crime and Justice
- Crimes of the Powerful
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Tuition fee for local students is £9250.
- Tuition fee for International students is £17050
LLB Law graduates can also pursue career opportunities in a wide range of other areas, such as:
- human rights and the third sector
- financial technology and regulation in the financial sector, including compliance
- the civil service
- journalism, the media and creative industries
- patent and trademark litigation
- art and cultural heritage litigation
- the government, for example in relation to immigration or foreign affairs
- the crown prosecution service
- the police or the prison service
- legal recruitment
- the ‘in-house’ legal practice sector
Message the school
About this institute
Goldsmiths, University of London
With an academic legacy dating back to 1891, Goldsmiths has a rich heritage in the arts and creative disciplines and offers degrees in subjects from the humanities and social sciences to computing and law. Students at Goldsmiths are encouraged to...
Why study at Goldsmiths, University of London
At Goldsmiths we're constantly exploring, questioning and reshaping the world. You can challenge yourself through our innovative degrees and world-leading academics that will inspire you to see the world differently.
At Goldsmiths you’ll change how you think and be inspired to develop fresh ideas and new approaches to your studies. We champion degrees that provoke thought and stretch the imagination. That’s why so many of our former students are leading the way in reshaping the sociocultural landscape on a global scale.
Want to know more about LLB (Hons) Law? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...