BA (Hons) History with Military History - Full timeGoldsmiths, University of London
BA (Hons) History with Military History - Full time
This programme engages with the newest military history research, addressing conflict, communities and identities to take military history beyond ’great men, great horses, great battles’.
The BA History with Military History will, of course, allow you to study aspects of national armies, world wars, and major battles. But our cutting-edge approach to the discipline also means expanding the way you think about militaries and learning to make links between military history and politics, society, gender, race, and culture.
We accept the following qualifications:
- A-level: BBB
- BTEC: DDM International Baccalaureate: 33 points overall with Three HL subjects at 655
- Access: Pass with 45 Level 3 credits including 30 Distinctions and a number of merits/passes in subject-specific modules
- Scottish qualifications: BBBBC (Higher) or BBC (Advanced Higher)
- European Baccalaureate: 75%, preferably including History
- Irish Leaving Certificate: H2 H2 H2 H2
We also accept a wide range of international qualifications. Find out more about the qualifications we accept from around the world.
If English isn’t your first language, you will need an IELTS score (or equivalent English language qualification) of 6.0 with a 6.0 in writing and no element lower than 5.5 to study this programme. If you need assistance with your English language, we offer a range of courses that can help prepare you for degree-level study.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
- Global Connections: the violence and exchanges that shaped the modern world
- Historical Controversies
- Reading and Writing History
- Historical Perspectives
- The Central Powers in the First World War, 1914-18
- A History of Resistance in the Middle East
- Modern Revolutions in Comparative Perspective
- The USA in the Era of the Vietnam War, 1954-75
- Yugoslavia: History and Disintegration
- The Spanish Civil War: Politics, the Military, and Culture
- Latin American Revolutions 1945-1990
- Nationalism and Unionism in Ireland, 1798-1998
- Ireland’s First World War
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
3 years full-time or 4-5 years part-time
- Tuition fee for local students is £9250.
- Tuition fee for International students is £17050
About this institute
Goldsmiths, University of London
With an academic legacy dating back to 1891, Goldsmiths has a rich heritage in the arts and creative disciplines and offers degrees in subjects from the humanities and social sciences to computing and law. Students at Goldsmiths are encouraged to...
Why study at Goldsmiths, University of London
At Goldsmiths we're constantly exploring, questioning and reshaping the world. You can challenge yourself through our innovative degrees and world-leading academics that will inspire you to see the world differently.
At Goldsmiths you’ll change how you think and be inspired to develop fresh ideas and new approaches to your studies. We champion degrees that provoke thought and stretch the imagination. That’s why so many of our former students are leading the way in reshaping the sociocultural landscape on a global scale.
Want to know more about BA (Hons) History with Military History - Full time? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...