BA (Hons) History with Anthropology - Part timeGoldsmiths, University of London
BA (Hons) History with Anthropology - Part time
This programme offers an exciting and complementary combination of two humanities disciplines which promote the understanding of human life, culture, and society in the past and present.
The BA History with Anthropology at Goldsmiths will enable you to explore and analyse contemporary social, cultural, and anthropological issues in their historical contexts. You will learn the importance of historical understanding for exploring and analysing the complex present-day world that surrounds us.
We accept the following qualifications:
- A-level: BBB
- BTEC: DDM
- International Baccalaureate: 33 points overall with Three HL subjects at 655
- Access: Pass with 45 Level 3 credits including 30 Distinctions and a number of merits/passes in subject-specific modules
- Scottish qualifications: BBBBC (Higher) or BBC (Advanced Higher)
- European Baccalaureate: 75%, preferably including History
- Irish Leaving Certificate: H2 H2 H2 H2
We also accept a wide range of international qualifications. Find out more about the qualifications we accept from around the world.
If English isn’t your first language, you will need an IELTS score (or equivalent English language qualification) of 6.0 with a 6.0 in writing and no element lower than 5.5 to study this programme. If you need assistance with your English language, we offer a range of courses that can help prepare you for degree-level study.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
- Reading and Writing History
- Historical Perspectives
- Introduction to Social Anthropology
- Anthropological Methods
- Global Connections: the violence and exchanges that shaped the modern world
- Historical Controversies
- Anthropology and the Visual 1
- Anthropology of Religion
- Anthropology and Political Economy
- Ethnography of a Selected Region 1
- Anthropological Approaches to History
- Anthropology of Health 1
- Anthropology and Gender Theory
- Anthropology and the Visual 2
- Anthropology in Public Practice
- Borders and Migration
- Learning from Social Movements
- Psychological Perspectives in Anthropology
- Anthropology of Art 1
- Anthropology of Rights
- Anthropology and the Visual Production Course
- Digital Anthropology
- Anthropology of Violence
- Anthropology of Development
- Gender Theory in Practice
- Staff/Student Research Project
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
3 years full-time or 4-5 years part-time
- Local students - full-time: £9250
- Local students - part-time: £4625
- International students - full-time: £17050
About this institute
Goldsmiths, University of London
With an academic legacy dating back to 1891, Goldsmiths has a rich heritage in the arts and creative disciplines and offers degrees in subjects from the humanities and social sciences to computing and law. Students at Goldsmiths are encouraged to...
Why study at Goldsmiths, University of London
At Goldsmiths we're constantly exploring, questioning and reshaping the world. You can challenge yourself through our innovative degrees and world-leading academics that will inspire you to see the world differently.
At Goldsmiths you’ll change how you think and be inspired to develop fresh ideas and new approaches to your studies. We champion degrees that provoke thought and stretch the imagination. That’s why so many of our former students are leading the way in reshaping the sociocultural landscape on a global scale.
Want to know more about BA (Hons) History with Anthropology - Part time? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Carson, United States of America