About this program
Master of Science in Luxury Management and Guest Experience
Dive into the world of luxury
- Discover the essence of luxury
- Learn from the experts
- Develop your management skills
- Build your luxury network
This Master’s brings luxury to life. It teaches future managers in luxury businesses the unique skills of a hospitality expert.
Your two-semester academic program covers a diverse range of luxury sectors, including hotels and resorts, fine food and wine, ultra-luxury travel, plus fashion and design.
You don’t just look from the outside inwards: your course content delves deeply into economic and sociological trends, digital transformation, as well as the marketing and business strategies that make a luxury brand successful in the 21st century.
To complete your academic program, you can choose between a Business Research Project or a professional internship, providing you with vital, real-world experience.
Please note that this program is taught both in Bulle and Glion.
21 years at the start of the program.
Bachelor-level undergraduate degree* in a relevant field (business or hospitality preferred).
Minimum English Language Entry Requirements
If English is not your first language, or if you have not spent the last two years studying in an institution where English is the primary language of instruction, please enclose a copy of one of the following:
- IELTS: overall 6.0 and min. 5.5 in every sub-component**
- TOEFL: Internet-based 80 or paper-based 550
- First Cambridge Exam: Grade A
- Cambridge Advanced Exam: Grade C
* If a degree/transcript is not in English (for UK) or English, French, German or Italian (for Switzerland), an official certified/translated copy in English will be required.
** Only tests taken/issued in an official IELTS testing center are accepted.
Note: All English certificates must have been issued in the 12 months prior to program start.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school's website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Hospitality Immersion Program: 4 weeks (optional)
- Semester 1: Intensive courses in Switzerland
- Semester 2: Intensive courses in Switzerland
- Luxury Innovation Fair
- Business Research Project
Scholarships & funding
As a private institution, Glion provides a limited number of scholarships and financial aid packages for Glion students. Each scholarship and financial aid package has specific criteria, and eligibility is examined on a case-by-case basis for those students who have submitted a complete application.
Students may also be eligible for loans offered in their home country. Please note that scholarships may not be combined and cannot be granted retroactively. For more information about scholarship options, please visit the school's website.
In response to the current circumstances, we have introduced three ‘a la carte’ study options to help you keep your education on track. They are:
- 100% face-to-face on campus
- Study remotely until you are ready/able to join us on campus – with seamless integration to curriculum
- 100% remote learning at home
The total fees for this program are 54,125 CHF. For a full breakdown of all expenses, please visit the school's website.
Our dedicated Career and Internship team will give you the resources, techniques and tools to achieve your professional objectives as a Master’s graduate.
We offer every student highly personalized career services, from advice on writing the perfect CV to finding the right roles to match their skills and interests.
Team members act as your personal career counselors; working tirelessly to develop an ever-growing list of premium quality industry partners, so you have access to the very best career opportunities.
Message the school
About this institute
Glion Institute of Higher Education
Founded in 1962, we are firmly established among the world’s finest education institutions specializing in hospitality and luxury management. We offer applied business education, combining academic rigor, hands-on practical skills and professional internships – all with a focus on developing...
Why study at Glion Institute of Higher Education
- At Glion, we’ll know your name. Small class sizes and a low student-to-faculty ratio make our campus community feel like a family. We take a highly personalized approach to your education, offering bespoke, hands-on support to help you carve out your own unique path to success.
- Outstanding employability is a key return on investment from a Glion education. At the last count, 98% of our job-seeking students received one or more employment offers upon graduation.
- With access to more than 4,000 industry partners across sectors, plus personalized career support, you’ll go far with the Glion name on your CV. And in uncertain times, we’re working harder than ever to support the professional development of our students, through invaluable internship opportunities and virtual career events attended by top employers.
Want to know more about Master of Science in Luxury Management and Guest Experience? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...