Master of Science in Hospitality, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Enhance your entrepreneurial expertise
Designed for career-switchers, aspiring or current entrepreneurs, as well as professionals who own a family business, this Master’s teaches the A-to-Z of entrepreneurship.
- Develop your business idea
- Learn from industry experts
- Transform your entrepreneurial skills
- Build your network
Two semesters of intensive academic study take you on a journey of innovation and entrepreneurship, from idea to business model and then to market. You will be taught how to scale a business, how to secure funding and how to market your product or service in this digital age.
Your curriculum also includes the opportunity to collaborate with your fellow students to organize an Innovation Fair. Students decide the theme, format and audience, while also organizing the practical aspects of the event. Planning the Innovation Fair presents an opportunity to apply classroom theory through project management, fundraising, cashflow, marketing, sales and logistics. It is the perfect opportunity for you to plug into the Swiss startup ecosystem.
To complete your academic program, you can choose between a Business Research Project or a professional internship, providing you with vital, real-world experience.
Please note that this program is taught both in Bulle and Glion.
21 years at the start of the program.
Bachelor-level undergraduate degree* in a relevant field (business or hospitality preferred).
Minimum English Language Entry Requirements
If English is not your first language, or if you have not spent the last two years studying in an institution where English is the primary language of instruction, please enclose a copy of one of the following:
- IELTS: overall 6.0 and min. 5.5 in every sub-component**
- TOEFL: Internet-based 80 or paper-based 550
- First Cambridge Exam: Grade A
- Cambridge Advanced Exam: Grade C
* If a degree/transcript is not in English (for UK) or English, French, German or Italian (for Switzerland), an official certified/translated copy in English will be required.
** Only tests taken/issued in an official IELTS testing center are accepted.
Note: All English certificates must have been issued in the 12 months prior to program start.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school's website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Hospitality Immersion Program: 4 Weeks (Optional)
- Semester 1: Intensive courses in Switzerland
- Semester 2: Intensive courses in Switzerland
- Innovation Fair
- Business Research Project
Scholarships & funding
As a private institution, Glion provides a limited number of scholarships and financial aid packages for Glion students. Each scholarship and financial aid package has specific criteria, and eligibility is examined on a case-by-case basis for those students who have submitted a complete application.
Students may also be eligible for loans offered in their home country. Please note that scholarships may not be combined and cannot be granted retroactively. For more information about scholarship options, please visit the school's website.
In response to the current circumstances, we have introduced three ‘a la carte’ study options to help you keep your education on track. They are:
- 100% face-to-face on campus
- Study remotely until you are ready/able to join us on campus – with seamless integration to curriculum
- 100% remote learning at home
The total fees for this program are 50,825 CHF. For a full breakdown of all expenses, please visit the school's website.
Our dedicated Career and Internship team will give you the resources, techniques and tools to achieve your professional objectives as a Master’s graduate.
We offer every student highly personalized career services, from advice on writing the perfect CV to finding the right roles to match their skills and interests.
Team members act as your personal career counselors; working tirelessly to develop an ever-growing list of premium quality industry partners, so you have access to the very best career opportunities.
About this institute
Glion Institute of Higher Education
Founded in 1962, we are firmly established among the world’s finest education institutions specializing in hospitality and luxury management. We offer applied business education, combining academic rigor, hands-on practical skills and professional internships – all with a focus on developing...
Why study at Glion Institute of Higher Education
- At Glion, we’ll know your name. Small class sizes and a low student-to-faculty ratio make our campus community feel like a family. We take a highly personalized approach to your education, offering bespoke, hands-on support to help you carve out your own unique path to success.
- Outstanding employability is a key return on investment from a Glion education. At the last count, 98% of our job-seeking students received one or more employment offers upon graduation.
- With access to more than 4,000 industry partners across sectors, plus personalized career support, you’ll go far with the Glion name on your CV. And in uncertain times, we’re working harder than ever to support the professional development of our students, through invaluable internship opportunities and virtual career events attended by top employers.
Want to know more about Master of Science in Hospitality, Entrepreneurship and Innovation? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Le Bouveret, Switzerland
San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Spain