MSc Leadership for Digital TransformationGISMA Business School
MSc Leadership for Digital Transformation
All available course dates
MSc Leadership for Digital Transformation
Digitalisation: lead the business into the next stage.
The GISMA MSc Leadership for Digital Transformation provides you with all of the essential tools and practical skills to pursue a career in leading transformation projects and change agendas for the digital economy.
Digitalisation is changing business models, technologies, and the value proposition of organisations. This means that there is a need for redefining and restructuring efficiency and customer value propositions.
This programme focuses on how to lead this process and guide your organisation into the future from an international perspective. It opens up careers in multiple sectors, including business, government and consulting, as no part of society is immune to these challenging circumstances. In addition, the 2-year programme includes big data, cyber security, or cloud computing know-how, directly provided by renowned digital companies such as Amazon or Alibaba.
You will learn to approach digital transformation from a multi-perspective, integrating technological, social and economic aspects. By combining digital transformation and leadership, you will be able to shape and lead change processes. The program imparts fundamental knowledge of the subject area, including business administration, economics, technology, innovation management, entrepreneurship, data control organization design, and cognitive psychology & leadership.
Leading the digitalisation from a broader perspective (business, technology, and society) is the focus of this programme. It will be supported by insights of the bigger picture of the organisation and management, as well as communication skills on “how to change”.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant scientific discipline
- English proficiency: B2 (IELTS 6.0) or equivalent
- For non-standard entry routes please seek clarification on requirements with our admissions team.
The programme is for aspiring managers and consultants who want to prepare themselves to take on senior leadership roles in the digitisation process related to all business functions and drive change in their organisations.
This postgraduate degree is perfect for graduates in business management or a similar undergraduate business programme as well as graduates of closely related disciplines such as economics, psychology, law, or other social sciences. This programme may also complement a prior undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, computer engineering or closely related sciences.
Business and/or management experience after the first academic degree is not necessary but highly desirable.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Leadership and Decision Making
- HR Management and Organization Design
- Cognitive Psychology & Leadership
- Management of People in Cross Cultural Environments
- Behavioural Competencies in Virtual Teams
- Emotional Agility in International Business
- CEO Decision Making & Case Studies
Project Management and Sustainability
- Project Management
- CSR, Diversity and Ethics
Study abroad or Internship or Business Project
- Innovation Management and Digital Transformation
- T.I.M.E. in a Digital World
- Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Cybersecurity and Digital Risk Management
- Electives in Cloud Computing, Big Data and Cyber Security from Amazon, Alibaba and Co.
Scientific and Methods Competence
Research Methods and Scientific Work
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the institute website.
GISMA Business School supports flexible and individual learning by applying a systematic hybrid learning scheme. You will spend part of your lectures in class at our Berlin-Potsdam campus. These face-to-face phases are complemented by e-learning sessions. You will work on cases, reflect on readings, take part in online discussions, and participate in group exercises and projects. This variety of learning methods is part of our unique teaching strategy, which includes student-centred pedagogy, project-based learning, collaborative learning, and personalised coaching.
You can start working on your master thesis after you have earned two thirds of the total programme credits. The thesis takes three months in the 1-year programme and six months in the 2-year programme.
From € 11,000 per year
About this institute
GISMA Business School
Since its establishment in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop tech-driven and innovative solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the business world. With our goals in mind, we are...
Why study at GISMA Business School
- A tailored approach to students throughout programmes
- GISMA’s MBA programme enjoys accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented by our students
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programs taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- Programs have top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist (2017)
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available.
** Business Insider
*** According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Want to know more about MSc Leadership for Digital Transformation? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
High Wycombe, England