MSc International MarketingGISMA Business School
MSc International Marketing
All available course dates
MSc International Marketing
The MSc International Marketing covers key aspects of marketing management including strategic marketing planning and communications on a global scale. During the course you will gain a valuable insight into the marketing industry and develop skills required to enhance your career within a highly competitive job market. This programs is designed and awarded by The University of Law, and delivered at GISMA in its campus in Berlin. Free beginner's German classes for all students.
In addition, the MSc International Marketing is aligned with the professional standards of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
The University of Law connects you to the UK’s largest alumni group of over 64,000 professionals working across the legal and business sectors. *97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
This programs is aimed for individuals interested in a career as marketing, branding or business management professionals on a global scale
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor' degree, or equivalent qualifications.
- Please inquire for information about non-standard entry requirements.
- English proficiency options: English native speaker/degree obtained in English / IELTS - 6.5 (5.5 minimum in each component)/work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- International Marketing Leadership
- Managing Organisational Reputation
- Business Analysis and Decision Making
- International Emerging Themes
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/Project
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the institute website.
- Tuition fees of the course: €15,000
- GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programs fees across three instalments.
- A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will graduate with an MSc degree.
Students who graduate from this degree often consider the following options to continue their studies:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing's (CIM) postgraduate qualifications
The MSc International Marketing will boost your career in a number of areas, including business, brand management, and leadership
About this institute
GISMA Business School
Since its establishment in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop tech-driven and innovative solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the business world. With our goals in mind, we are...
Why study at GISMA Business School
- A tailored approach to students throughout programmes
- GISMA’s MBA programme enjoys accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented by our students
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programs taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- Programs have top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist (2017)
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available.
** Business Insider
*** According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Want to know more about MSc International Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...