MSc International Business Management
This MSc focuses on business on a global scale, this postgraduate degree develops fundamentals of business strategy through to developing commercial awareness and understanding the international business environment.
The course takes a hands-on practical focus with simulations and relevant case studies to further enhance the learning experience. Awarded by Kingston University and delivered at our GISMA Hamburg campus.
Accreditations and Rankings
- Kingston Business School is a globally recognised UK University with accreditations from AACSB and EFMD
- This programme also benefits from AMBA and EPAS accreditation
- Kingston University has been named as one of the top 50 institutions in England
- 95.1% students graduating from the University in 2015-16 were in work or further study 6 months on
This MSc is for aspiring business leaders who want a global experience. Recent graduates or individuals with a few years business experience will flourish in this international environment
Applicants are required to hold a Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, and have at least 3 years' related work experience.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Fundamentals of Business Management
- International Business Strategy with Simulation
- International Business Environment and Trade
- Consultancy in Practice
Elective modules (indicative and may be subject to change):
- Strategic Project Management
- International Marketing
- Entrepreneurship in an International Context
- Managing Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development
- Buyer Behaviour
- Innovation Management
- International Money and Finance
- Design Thinking for Start Ups
- Financial Resource Management
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the institute website.
- Tuition fees of the course: €16,500
- Flexible payment plans are available that allow you to spread the costs of your programs fees across three instalments.
- A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will graduate with an MSc degree.
With this MSc International Business Management, your career will be rocketed to new global heights. The prestige of the award institution coupled with a fantastic location in Germany offers students the opportunity to develop multiple employment skills and gain the confidence to enter numerous industries and sectors.
About this institute
GISMA Business School
Since its establishment in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop tech-driven and innovative solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the business world. With our goals in mind, we are...
Why study at GISMA Business School
- A tailored approach to students throughout programmes
- GISMA’s MBA programme enjoys accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented by our students
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programs taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- Programs have top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist (2017)
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available.
** Business Insider
*** According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Want to know more about MSc International Business Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...