MSc Global AccountingGISMA Business School
MSc Global Accounting
All available course dates
MSc Global Accounting
The MSc Global Accounting course is designed for those who want to develop their understanding of accounting in a global context. With a strong focus on employability, this programs is aimed at students who have a numerical background and want to advance or switch to a career in the field.
The programs provides specialist knowledge to become a competent and effective business accounting professional, allowing you to go above and beyond your core graduate abilities and skills. Students additionally have the chance to work with professional bodies and employers, as well as undertaking entrepreneurial activities, to further strengthen employability following graduation
Accreditations and Rankings
The University of Law is the UK's longest-established specialist provider of legal education with an employability rate of 97%*. This institute has over 100 years of experience supporting students to build successful careers.
*97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
This course is perfect for those looking to develop their knowledge of business and become a successful accounting professional. The programs will provide you with an in-depth knowledge of all the crucial aspects of accounting along with a strategic perspective in a global context
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor's degree in a numerate area (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business with Accounting or Finance etc)
- International requirements: an English Language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- Students who are fully ACCA exam qualified (all 14 papers completed) are only required to complete the Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility module in addition to the dissertation.
If you have previously studied a qualification or a module(s) within a qualification which you believe may be considered for an exemption, a non-standard application route is also available. Please inquire for further information.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Core modules include:
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Reporting
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation / Project
- Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Global Auditing and Assurance
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the institute website.
The MSc Global Accounting course is delivered in an interactive way with a real-world focus, in order to prepare students for the ever-changing business world after they graduate. In addition to traditional face-to-face learning within the classroom, you will receive core textbooks and various reading materials.
Students will also have access to a wealth of online facilities from the Financial Times and other professional bodies. These resources provide a range of sector and business based material which represent live accounting and finance changes and analysis reports. Continuous access to these articles ensures that our students are up-to-date with today's fast-paced financial industry and therefore prepared professionally for the field.
- Tuition fees of the course: €15,000
- GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programs fees across three instalments.
- A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will graduate with an MSc degree.
Students who graduate from this degree may also consider professional accounting qualifications, MBA or a PhD.
Gaining a Masters in Global Accounting can open the door to many financial and business careers. Upon completion of the course, potential fields for students could include business analysis, financial management, accounting and other management positions within a wider business context.
About this institute
GISMA Business School
Since its establishment in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop tech-driven and innovative solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the business world. With our goals in mind, we are...
Why study at GISMA Business School
- A tailored approach to students throughout programmes
- GISMA’s MBA programme enjoys accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented by our students
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programs taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- Programs have top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist (2017)
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available.
** Business Insider
*** According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Want to know more about MSc Global Accounting? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia
The Hague, Netherlands